Build Question

L

Laharl

I was considering (For a little while) buying WoW and playing it. However, I was wondering something.

What build (Horde and Alliance) would make a good "Harassment fighter" sheerly for tormenting and weakening somebody with hit and run tactics before killing them.

Preferably one that can destroy armour (If possible). I always loved that in DnD. :p

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Not playing WoW is a good idea. Nobody likes griefers.

L

Laharl

I mean in raids. By all means I won't attack anyone from my own "organization". Just the other one. :p

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
You can't attack your own. Griefing is playing to cause torment to other players.

In raids, however, you're supposed to kill the opposing faction. Hell in the whole game you kill them. If that's all you want to do then I suggest Shadow Priest, and if you play Horde Shaman works too. Everyone hates them. ^_^

Edit:

I believe Warrior has 'Sunder Armor' which decreases armor by a lot for a period of time. If that's what you want.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Rogue is also a pain in the ass because of Stealth.

L

Laharl

Hmmm. That does seem to be what I want. But is there anyway to be able to add stealth to it; using some sort of magic item? And can you post a general build/guide (For dummies, of course. Because that's what I am)?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Nothing but druids and rogues can stealth. Guides..eh..just go look on google lol.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Flame shock? ok ill blind you and rub off the shock. =P

Rogue's can expose armor, on their 5th combo point and if the expose armor has points in improvement from the tree, it's much stronger than Warrior's sunder armor