Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
again, leaving here for time and comments

I am Eternal. I am the Technological. I am the Arcane. I am the bridge that connects the world. The two sides burn with flames. One has risen up, the other beat them down. We must restore the balance. Creatures of great strength invade the world. The fighting between the two behemoths led to the downfall. The Tech malfunctioned and was destroyed. The Arcane backfired and was destroyed. Only by bridging the gap can we drive these creatures from our land. I am eternal. I am the Brother of Steel.

Rules:
All RPR rules apply.
i would prefer characters that bridge the gap between the arcane and technological, yet it is not required.
Once we begin, there can be no one joining, unless they give a good intro approved by me, whoever is fifth to join will begin

oh,i forgot, if you could not tell, i'm using "Brother" as defined in the submit thread

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Wolfz is my perfect example.

Arcane: Angelic Clerical Spells
Technological: His Cross ;)

Comments: Interesting strategem here.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
The character this RPG is based on isn't who I thought it was orriginally going to be, and thus will also have to be reworked to base it off Ainar instead of Brother of Steel, who will, in their own way, become the same char.

Status
Not open for further replies.