Boys Vs Girls!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yup, that's right. What gender do you consider better? As far as everything, weither it's eating, behavior, attitude, responsibility, compassion, everything. Try and put it on a general scale so we don't get into anything too personal or anything too out there. Which od you think is the better gender?

I think females are better then males. This is just me but I will list my reasons. Females are just more compassionate then males, most males don't even know what compassion means. They have the obivious things on their minds: Sex, Food, Sleep.

I'm not saying all males are like this, but a lot are. And it sucks quite a bit for the females who fall for or want to be with those males. Then they end uop being used, which sucks. I just whis more guys were more intune with their feelings instead of thinking about sex all the time.

Besides, girls are smarter. It's a proven fact, right? Girls on average pass school more then guys I think, most of the girls I know do atleast. We don't spend most of our time dicking around in class or messign with nerds.

I can go and talk to one of my girl friends about my problems. I can' do that to any guys, they just can't help like a girl can. They arn't soft enough and can't handle feelings, or something. I can;t explain it, girls just can listen to you I suppose.

There's more reasons i couldd list, but I can't think of them. I basically told you the reasons I think of the most, anyways. So what do you guys and girls think? Whose better?

But thats what I think. I wanted to make a fun and serious discussion thread for once, I know this has probably benn done before but I want to get things moving again, that's all.