Bob was here

Bobtheconquerer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi my name is Bob
I come from Blizzforums I didn't intend to come here to flame or anything I just come to browse around and not bother anybody unless they bother me first. :wavey
I forgot all about this account if you guys were wondering.... :p

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
welcome to the forums. *pats on the head and sneaks him a cookie* dont tell vicious i gave you that cookie.

sc sk8er

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol ok .. wutever that means, but sure.. lol im workin on da word part of my sig (underneath)

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions on anything, don't hesitate to PM me.

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Welcome Bob...yes... welcome Bob... I see you Bob... you can't hide... your doom is imminent... there is no escape... yes... no escape... there is nothing... yes... welcome Bob muhahaha YES! Welcome Bob! Say hello to your doom...

Bobtheconquerer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by B)ushid(o
Welcome Bob...yes... welcome Bob... I see you Bob... you can't hide... your doom is imminent... there is no escape... yes... no escape... there is nothing... yes... welcome Bob muhahaha YES! Welcome Bob! Say hello to your doom...
I'll put you on my list of people to stay more than 50 feet away from :p

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Bobtheconquerer
If he did that then my last resort is this dude :shoot

What if he is wearing a bullet proof vest and some insane amount of headgear?

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Your doom is coming... you better start planning out your will... they are coming... they will come soon... can you hear their demonic voices?... your death is coming... there is nowhere you can hide Bob... Step by step, inch by inch they are coming closer... there is no one you can turn to... there is no hope... There is No Salvation...

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by sc sk8er
nah, darkblade just likes to be annoying

You really need to learn how to spell. ****ing idiot, it is Dark Blade. Get it right or just go home and have sex with a caterpillar.