Board for all caracter??

Axefire

Reaction score
Is any 1 interested .... Im gonna do a big board with all the caracter idea listed on the forum, so we can compare and see what are the best/popular and ect...

Axefire

Reaction score
well, first sry for the double post
then, if everybody can post the caracter idea here in the form of :

Caracter Name | Male / Female | Weapons | Ability/Skills | Description

im making a big board with all caracter idia i found on this forum and ill update it almost every week. the board will be aviable on a site ill tell you in couple of days

thanks

Cheddar

Reaction score
I think that you should be able to choose male or female whatever char u take

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Why would it matter, it's not like Blizzard goes to gaming sites (specifically hacking ones) to get ideas. If you want the ideas, then look them up throughout the forum.

Pretendo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.anybodii.info
Axefire said:
well, first sry for the double post
then, if everybody can post the caracter idea here in the form of :

Caracter Name | Male / Female | Weapons | Ability/Skills | Description

im making a big board with all caracter idia i found on this forum and ill update it almost every week. the board will be aviable on a site ill tell you in couple of days

thanks
what about shemale>!>?!?! :rainfro :rainfro

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
What about not spamming like a moron?

jay_b

Reaction score
NO NINJAS NO NINJAS!! i think a better person would be a monk and ninjas would make the game like a childrens game

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I say you need to get laid.

Why make a board when theres a post dedicated to this exact topic?

jay_b

Reaction score
how about a jack of all trades nto that he will be called that but his skill trees would be like elemental skills weapon skiills evil slash light skills and summoning skills(nature and undead) and yes i think 4 skill trees would be very awesome and soem thing on one tree will affect some thing on the other trees not like fire ball effects fire explosing im talking fire ball affctes dark blast or some thing like that.

Latrosicarius

Reaction score
Anatomy Of Vice said:
Why would it matter, it's not like Blizzard goes to gaming sites (specifically hacking ones) to get ideas. If you want the ideas, then look them up throughout the forum.
Why, is this forum known for being a hacking forum? Sorry don't flame me, I'm new :(

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
It used to be a major D2 hacking site. Now the admins got rid of that part, cause they're gay ;)

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
What does that have to do with anything? It also had 2 spellcasters, 3 tanks, and a ranged char. Assassins and Ninjas could be completely differnt.

Mist

Member!
Reaction score
souless, I was simply replying to:

jay_b said:
NO NINJAS NO NINJAS!! i think a better person would be a monk and ninjas would make the game like a childrens game
it has nothing to do with the other classes.

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
I think there should be a dwarf character. but right now i cant think of any skills because i keep thinking of barb skills.

Reaction score
DO YOU PEOPLE FUC***G HEAR YOURSELVES! Throughout this whole thread you've done nothing but argue about the character classes that already exist instead of submitting you're ideas on what this thread is actually about. OMFG.

-D2Addict