Bnet rolledback very far

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just logged on to 1 of my characters that i hadn't used in a while and it seems i lost a lvl and some good stuff i had on him. i only went from lvl 85 to 84 but i have been a lvl 85 for quite some time. any1 else have this happen.

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Same has happend to me ..
i deleted All my chars on my old account and replaced them with Hardcore mules .... then when i logged onto them later on all my old chars were back and my hc mules were gone ... Lost my etheral 196% titans :|

consol-tennis

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I LOVE THIS THING.

my high lvl zon i turned in to a mule,
he held a full inventory and a full stash (except for 1 space)
of HAVOC MARKS.
i got 2 FULL CHARS OF HAVOC MARKS NOW HEHE YAY.
all i lost was a wf and a bug valor and a gaze

SmokeyDaMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**** man all day on USEast I got "No realms are avaliable try later" but USWest works. I wonder If Im tagged

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, my sorc dropped 23 levels, however all my stat point and skil points stayed, so now im wondering, wher i grom a level, will a new skill and 5 new stats appear , if yes, then i will be god, il be like a lvl 122

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Masterwhippy, call them all you want, they could really care less. They warn you they cant replace any of your stuff or anything, so if you lose an ETH Valor, its not their fault that YOU wanted to play for it that long. And I stay with my views on it, you guys shouldnt b itch about bnet lagging and stuff, when you make a server that supports over 200k people and you let others play on it for free, THEN you can complain.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and no Smokey, you werent tagged, if you read up on it, you would see they were doing some crap and it would be back up Friday 10:00 a.m.

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
its up yay my sorc lost 53 lvl and shes a 28 i still got all my skillz lvl 28 sorc with orb n hydra

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i got my character back i emailed blizzard support and they said they would investigate my character and restore to last valid save. and guess what i dumped all his stuff so now i got my lvl back and my stuff and duped what stuff i still had.