Blizzforums is better

Mystikal

Reaction score
Smarter Than You

Helped crack the War3 Map Encryption system... smarter than you :)

Mystikal

Reaction score
Besides...

I was just being stupid and posting a message because someone that runs your site is posting like 8 of them every 10 minutes at ours, in 2 different categories!

People are pissed so we've banned his user :)

People these days.

Actually I'm not here to publicize my site, just to say hello and tell your people to quick spamming our site with useless garbage.

ehjay

Reaction score
Website
www.warboards.org
play nice mystikal. ;)

just because they don't have XG3 to make them graphics, you to setup custom scripts for them, or myself to.. put it all together.. that's no reason to brag. :p

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
ok

First off, I run this site... so I take offense when you say the person that runs this site is spamming your forums, because i've never even signed up for your forums before. I don't know who it was, but I apologize for it. As far as you wanting to advertise your link here... go for it, I won't ban you. But, I will move it to the right forum :)

BTW, these forums have been up for like 4 days and have 140 members. Your forums have been up for how long? And as for the design, check back in a few days :) You guys can laugh now, but I will give you some competition... and I won't load my site with ****ing tons of pop-ups with nude chicks all over them. Oh yeah, put nude chicks and credit card offers in your pop-up windows... how old is the average blizzard player, like 15? Idiots.

scsi

ehjay

Reaction score
Website
www.warboards.org
There are zero popups on our site, just experienceing some trouble with our ad server a couple days ago.

and do we get to choose which content our ad service supplies for us? no..

Redcloak

Member!
Reaction score
Generally, adult pop-ups, which to my knowledge our ad server doesn't even carry are a result of Spyware.

I suggest Ad-Aware from Download.com.

someone that runs your site
That's simply a logical assumption due to the intensity with which they were spamming.

One other thing.
>http://www.mewgood.com/d2hackit.shtml<

Hey, go hack sites? No thanks, we'll run it the legit way.