Blizzard will regret it

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Blizzard is going to regret the fact that they have delayed Starcraft Ghost two times in two years. The fact that the Xbox, PS2, and GameCube console are getting older by the year and consumers are getting tired of these consoles by the year is going to haunt Blizzard when they release it.
Maybe it isn't bad to go for the next generation consoles...

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
That's what I would do if I were them. They could make a real breakthrough in gameplay experience if they wait for the next generation consoles. They could even be one of the front-runners, leading the next gen industry with a revolutionary game like SC:Ghost, making the SC universe a seeming reality. If they released it for the current systems, how good could it be? It isn't going to beat out games like TR:AoD and LoK:SR2 as far as that genre goes. They may as well wait, they'd accomplish a lot more.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
you realize that there is no way they can simply move to the next consols, because none of the next-gen consols will be using anyhting familiar, everysystem is going to be hardcore.

Sides, they would have to recreate the entire game again

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Pan said:
you realize that there is no way they can simply move to the next consols, because none of the next-gen consols will be using anyhting familiar, everysystem is going to be hardcore.

Sides, they would have to recreate the entire game again
-I would rather wait for a gosu Ghost then a shitty one for an older console....I think we could all survive.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
lizardbreath said:
-I would rather wait for a gosu Ghost then a shitty one for an older console....I think we could all survive.
you could be waiting another 4-5 years then

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Don't even dream people. It's coming out on this generation consoles. I like them delaying it. I would feel like crying if a starcraft game got rated less than nine on IGN.

Edit: Yes I know what they rated SC and BW, but that was a long time ago and hopefully they understand morea bout games now ;)

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Lwek said:
Blizzard is going to regret the fact that they have delayed Starcraft Ghost two times in two years. The fact that the Xbox, PS2, and GameCube console are getting older by the year and consumers are getting tired of these consoles by the year is going to haunt Blizzard when they release it.
Maybe it isn't bad to go for the next generation consoles...
They are going to regret making Ghost exclusively for game sonsoles.
I [wasted] bought Xbox for the damn game I THOUGHT would be out last year. Bastards, its a love hate relationship. :huggles