Blizzard Unveils New WoW content @ E3

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
http://www.blizzard.com/press/051805-e3wow.shtml

LOS ANGELES, Calif. - May 18, 2005 - Today at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), Blizzard Entertainment® showcased the highly anticipated player-vs.-player (PvP) Battlegrounds, the latest addition to its subscription-based massively multiplayer online game, World of Warcraft®. Featuring distinctly different map designs and game objectives, the first two PvP Battlegrounds will provide both veteran and casual World of Warcraft players with an entirely new level of competitive gameplay.

http://www.blizzard.com/press/051805-e3wow.shtml

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
We all knew this was gonna happen, but we don't know how good it's going to be!

I so can't wait to get into the action. 40-on-40 battles?! It's just like WC3 but you're one of the units! *Drools*

Spirit-Reaper

Reaction score
Battlegrounds on the test servers right now sucks. Wait 20 minutes to actually play, then end up playing with braindead morons who cant follow commands.

Zaku

Reaction score
Too bad they did not annouce the North continent Northerland. Or the outlands.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah, i wanted to check out quel'thalas :(.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
It's Northrend, and yeah, it woulda been cool if they had've announced it. Doesn't mean they wont though. Besides, they will eventually do it one day - something to look forward to i guess. Maybe we'll see Arthas in there :sly

Stryder

Reaction score
Funny that in the E3 Trailer, someone I know from my server is shown in there and yet he didn't know they were watching him farm Quel.