Blizzard is too busy!

G

ggg1

well..

Don't think it'd work..Blizz has alot on it's hand.. Starcraft II, Starcraft ghost. World of warcraft, warcraft 3 expansion.. give each about an average of 2-3 years.. bump up the realease date of d2 to 2008, and you've got yourself a game nobody remembers the plot to. Seems like they ended the story to make you think. A sequel would be very fascinating.. but who hasnt been fascinated by wondering what will be after the end of time..? or after the human race goes extinct.. Know what i mean..? Now.. If diablo II was to turn into a 3d MMORPG.. we got a different story here.. Imagine all the acts of d2, put into one HUGE world with new towns... And a guy said earlier where the worldstone makes new stones..? best idea i've heard yet.. Have a new set of prime evils all combined or something.. Make it a possible PVP game too.. Imagine.. one day 8 years from now, You're playing as a barb.. You're on the ferry heading south to the amizonian Islands.. Tell me that wouldnt turn you on :)
.....But for this to happen.. Blizz would probably have to merge with turbine, or microsoft, maybe even funcom.. They cant do it alone, all their games have the same type of flow to em.. IF u look carefully on d2.. u can tell the units are placed down there like in SC editor.. Long post :) SRRY :)

-Dermslash