BF Guild??

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
wow thanks for that truly useless post there TeKK...

As soon as i get WoW, that is if i dont get guild wars, il contact you asap to be co leader =)

dP

Member!
Reaction score
AHHAHA... Harry potter...

Oh yeah, is EVERYONE on that list in BF? I dont see anyone I know.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Me and Edd were going to make a horde character and try and get as many of you to join us so PM me or post if you want to. I could do another alliance character if you want so post what you want to do.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
horde where? ive already got an orc on a server.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Try Warsong, it's one of the most heavily populated servers and i've got to irl friends that go there (or just started). You can sell Linen for 50s there. Oh and some of the top guilds play there, meaning very fun raids.

I'm playing there unless a whole heck of a lot of you guys go to another.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i probably wont move from mannorath though, i got an orc to level 30 there in about a week.

50s for linen? that economy is ****ed.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Wow... Am I the only BF member that plays on Ner'zhul? I've got an 18 or 19 Tauren Warrior there (I don't play much anymore).

Although I am willing to join a Horde BF Guild sometime. Probably as a Melee Hunter (really bad choice, but I'm not a fanatic of Ranged combat).

Is Horde on Sargeras that good? I play Allaince there.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Final Warrior said:
Wow... Am I the only BF member that plays on Ner'zhul? I've got an 18 or 19 Tauren Warrior there (I don't play much anymore).

Although I am willing to join a Horde BF Guild sometime. Probably as a Melee Hunter (really bad choice, but I'm not a fanatic of Ranged combat).

two handed axe hunters kicks ass with the survival tree. i dont know where you've been getting your info ;p. im really open to go on any server as horde, but id prefer not to have to make ANOTHER character :|.

BlueCheeseKilla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
me and i_robbie are gonna start horde chars on skullcrusher so we can kill all the alliance bf kids on SC...

should join up with us nameless.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Final Warrior said:

Sargeras is actually pretty bad :p

They don't rank at all compared to any other servers on WoWRankings.

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Can you guys be anymore unorganized?

I wouldnt mind starting another alliance character or join someone and people can follow. So if you want to play with me please send me a PM. i was going to start a horde but i cant stand em .

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Our main problem: Only half the bf'ers are on skullcrusher...

Blizzard is suppsoedly implimenting a one-time character change, so perhaps that would fix it.

Troj why'd you have to go to Azgalar once you jsut bought the gasme? Please come to skullcrusher, no way your above level 10...