Best unit

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
Plus pillage is a good move. if they repair buildings u attack, its like ur mining cause u keep gaingin recources and they keep losing them.
ive done that plenty of times. Untill i reformated my computer, i was mainly an orc player with a side of undead. I like the powerhouse of the orcs and it turns me on ;) but really, once you get a team of raiders, a few shaman and witches, you have a pretty badass force. Add a few grunts and your good.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes all you said is true and these pluses but they have to be countered somehow and raiders really suck, they die harder than grunts but with casters they are owned.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
mgs are overrated... they fall so fast against heavy melees...

I cant say best units, but I guess I like talons alot, cyclone and FF, one of my fav skills from units.

phoenix_tea

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omg............so many stupid things said in this topic.....ok here i go....
1) Banshees are not useless. possesion can be the difference between win and loss in a battle because u can practically take over most of the opponents good units and use it against them.

2)Chims are definately not the best unit because they are too easy to take down if focus fired plus they get owned by air units and cant attack air units

3)dotc will always beat a tauren 1vs1 because its got rejuvenation and roar.

personally, i think there is no best unit because there is a counter for every unit.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

Banshees have to channel to posses and when they do they take extra damage. They can be focus fired and destroyed. Personally I've always liked Banshee's curse. It saved my mass ghouls sometimes.

Pretty much anything thats focus fired can be brought down easy. Chims are the -strongest- unit but not the -best.-

Speaking of stupid things said..DotC beating a Tauren? That's complete crazy talk! DotC stands no chance against a Tauren in normal caster spell. So it'd have to be in bear form then switch back to do rejuv then switch back. You'd run out of mana quickly and roar wont add enough damage. The Taurens bonus pulverize will destroy.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
look u nub BANSHEES=NOT USELESS. OMG wat will it take for you to learn how to play war3 properly.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
maybe elementary spelling and grammar for one.

the only thing going for banshees is curse because ams is shitty as hell because it doesnt do what it used to, and one siege attack on it will kill it while it is standing there possessing a unit.

phoenix_tea

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pulverise only 25% chance plus dotc has (SLIGHTLY)faster attack speed. When it uses rejuv on itself it means it basically cancels out tauren's damage to it while it still does damage to it. But if it was dotc only in bear form vs tauren tauren would win fo sho. Oh yeah,and all that stuff about the banshees, thats true for tft but there still useful for roc. LOL btw grammar gueen, chimeras are not the strongest unit, frost wyrms are stronger because of that freezing breath thing......

JeRkInS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hurley.com
I think frosties cause they atk air freeze and rape ground units and builds they just overall OWN every unit and building :shoot :tnt

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
JeRkInS said:
I think frosties cause they atk air freeze and rape ground units and builds they just overall OWN every unit and building :shoot :tnt
Dyrads own them, even those puny dryads can just stomp on frosties and chims.

And Banshees are most useless imo, they get raped fast, and their AMS sux uberly, curses? Heard of dispel + abolish? GG

God bless those hunts, uber 1337 tier 1 units.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
JeRkInS said:
Ever heard of magic immunity, as N_ stated, owned by dryads. I personally like Witch doctors, good for any wards they own. Sentry to spot for incoming attackers and invisible blade masters and shades, Statis Trap in battle to stun an annoying set of units, and Healing Wards for during and after battle healing of a wide spread load of units.

Icey_Gregorio

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thistle said:
yeah banshees are useless....

No actually not really. If u know how to use them liek me it's awesome to get them. Just use possie on there units and look out for the flaming lol :D

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Air to Air, Wyverns
Air to Ground, Chims (by far)
Ground to Ground (Bear Druid by far,yes more than tauren because u can trasform 2 of the many bears back to druids and rejuvinate a few bears)
Ground to Air, Berserkers

All around Berserkers in my oppinion