Website
Visit site
Skullcrusher is the best realm because BF is there :p

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Yeah, but Burning Legion is the only PvP server where its actually feasible for horde to level in contested territory =(

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
BluddLuSt4Life said:
Yeah, but Burning Legion is the only PvP server where its actually feasible for horde to level in contested territory =(
And why is that? Everyone on the other servers seem to manage.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Skullcrusher if you want to play with Alliance members from BF.

Otherwise, there is no "best" realm. Lower populaiton realms DO run better though.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
And why is that? Everyone on the other servers seem to manage.
Yeah, you can manage, its true. But on Burning Legion it seems like we (horde) actually have the Alliance slightly outnumbered. Except in Hillsbrad and STV which is understandable. And even STV seems pretty close, mainly because horde actually has better access to it even though its in the Eastern kingdom.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
horde on skullcrusher? lol, you get to kick the asses of BF members!

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
BluddLuSt4Life said:
in Skullcrusher, alliance is outnumbered by horde 3 to 1.

Go to Skullcrusher and be alliance.

Warsong and the Black Hand would be considered the best realm i suppose if you are looking at player numbers. I personally like high population servers but not overwhelmingly high.

Garrett

Reaction score
how can i ping each realm for best ping??? or atleast my time zone that would be GREAT to know.... i went to blizzard and b.net nothing on it which pisses me off. i play on deathwing horde out numbers of plus big raids hell even small ones creates HUGE HUGE HUGE LAG

we did a raid on undercity over 100 of us ithink... i think we literally shutdown the server or atleast made it slow way down. nothing moved for an hour.

XxArchAngelxX

Member!
Reaction score
If you make a character in one realm and u find out that a friend has a char in a different realm do u just have to start over again or is here a way to switch ur chars realm??

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Dammit, I wish I new we were doing Allai on SC....

I play Horde on Ner'zhul (it's a good server) amd Alliance on Sargeras (three alts, a 7 human pally, and I just started my Elf Hunter and Ranger)

I just might switch to Skullcrusher as my Allai server... but tell me, who has the advantage (tatical and pratical, not size) in Skull?

XxArchAngelxX

Member!
Reaction score
when you tell people togo to you realm do you actually intend to help them if they need help??