Best BF player?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
I still don't believe that is actually him. I watched the replays you guys had together and based on his micro it didn't seem like he could be the #1 solo. Whatever if he still visits, it'd be nice if he could prove me wrong
no thats him, because I AT'd with him and went on 2v2 tourny with him, and played with him a bit.

Reaction score
i'm going to say this again lol, the kid is terrible when I watched him play. He had little micro at that game. I don't care if you tourneyed, it's if you won anything that actually counted (that and having fun =])

I'm not going to be gullible and believe anything he says. that's like me saying that i'm a showtime and i sold my account long ago. now I play on Derz with a 60% record and only 500 wins. It just doesn't work out

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
i'm going to say this again lol, the kid is terrible when I watched him play. He had little micro at that game. I don't care if you tourneyed, it's if you won anything that actually counted (that and having fun =])

I'm not going to be gullible and believe anything he says. that's like me saying that i'm a showtime and i sold my account long ago. now I play on Derz with a 60% record and only 500 wins. It just doesn't work out
you didnt see him login with that account though... But I may be wrong, :wasted

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
If I get raiders, I could be a versatile player that will stop at nothing to kill others. Even though Raiders < heroes in some cases. As long as I am Orc or Human, I can own.

Reaction score
well if he did login than maybe i'd be convinced but for now until you actually ask kirby[tq] if that's really him on battleforums.com than my decision is still the same bout him heh