Best BF player?

Rufio29

Member!
Reaction score
I was just wondering who the best WC3 player on BF was. Is there someone well known to be the best, or are there a handful of good players that it is a toss up between? Also, anyone that plays on Azeroth East can whisper me anytime I'm on to play custom games or AT or whatever. I will either be on Rufio29 or cheese-craft.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Likely me. Most everyone here sucks :). I've beaten in a serios match everyone from this site o ever challenge me.

Though I have yet to face Mystic socereer, he said he wuld be in touch for a match...

Rufio29

Member!
Reaction score
You play on east? Is your BF name you're Battle.net name? Anyone else who thinks they're the best? I'm decent but I am not good enough to be the best anywhere, especially in a WC3 forum. Also, do you guys ever do like BF wide tourneys or anything?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
My Bnet account name is Pan_the_man. Had that name since I stole it and won on it.

some other bastard has my BF name rgistered on Bnet.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I owned Pan, he owned me, big deal.

dont bring this up again pan, you were afk when I beat you, I was afk when you beat me. And not to mention like 5 second delay everytime I make a move.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
NtRik_ said:
I owned Pan, he owned me, big deal.

dont bring this up again pan, you were afk when I beat you, I was afk when you beat me. And not to mention like 5 second delay everytime I make a move.
judging by the way you play, I could beat you anyways, whether or not you were AFK. I still beat you legitimate as orc anyways.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
I'll take you on Pan, although I'll probably lose.

I think I've gone against you once or twice, back in the day.

-Frank :cool:

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
IceDevil9 said:
I'll take you on Pan, although I'll probably lose.

I think I've gone against you once or twice, back in the day.

-Frank :cool:
I'd like to play you. thogh at the moment half of my commputer is several hundred miles away.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
That's hard to say. Any of us are good at anything, just we need to challenge each other in a tournament or something like that to see who the real champion is.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It' hard to put anyone as the best really. I ave not rally playd anyof this current generation of posters save Ntrik. Back in the day everyone was more active and we played often. Hell even the administrators (Skuzzy and later Swooper) would play AT games and shit with us. Now there are no WCIII admins, somehting that needs to changed I say.

Really we should get together more often and play. Hellwolf, I 'd like to play you.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Skill-wise I am good as a team-player. I need to speed up more in solo in order to be a god at this game.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
heh, I prefer solo, but I'm a god in FFA. I won ever FFA I have ever been with between BF and my clan.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I will let you know when I am ready to be challenged. Until then you are going to have to accept patience as a virtue. AS I said, we need some form of setting to determine the true battleforum champ.

Rufio29

Member!
Reaction score
Oh man, didn't mean to stir up all this controversy, why don't we have a BF tourney or something. Since I'm not really an active member like all of you, I would understand if the tourney was just between the regulars. If it does happen though, even if you guys don't want me to participate I would love to watch it to see what caliber of players you all are. Would also be great if I could be in the tourney. There doesn't even have to be a tourney really. Would anyone here be willing to meet in a certain server/channel at some set time in the near future, and just play a bunch of 1v1 with obs against each other? Don't need to be tourney style, we could just do a winner stays type thing.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The sign up board was there for a while. You can join us if you want.

Reaction score
just because i rarely visit this forum doesn't mean I still don't play / won't participate in forum tournaments :) /w cn.derz@azeroth

and its really arrogant for one to say theyre the best player, let others be the judge of that =]

*Turok

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
yeah im pretty good at the game got a lvl 42 aka p0is0n_ on northerend ..

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
just because i rarely visit this forum doesn't mean I still don't play / won't participate in forum tournaments :) /w cn.derz@azeroth

and its really arrogant for one to say theyre the best player, let others be the judge of that =]
I'd say you and Pan are best, but kirby would best player if he stayed.. I think hes ranked 1 now? LOL

Reaction score
I still don't believe that is actually him. I watched the replays you guys had together and based on his micro it didn't seem like he could be the #1 solo. Whatever if he still visits, it'd be nice if he could prove me wrong

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
You don't remember he said he was selling his account. I have some replays UD of the new kirby player and whatever you watch this is the new one, not the one who visited Bfs and played NE and wasnt really that good in micro.