Best Bf Dueler?

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
do you actually pay attention to what side its on? i dont, the other side is cta, if you notice, i have bo. If your gonna try to make me look bad, think it through. Btw, name isnt blue anymore? Yeah, thats what i thought.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
like nay one can pretend that mpeh sotne is and anni
u can still throw ur cta at them and it will swing around the cjaraters necks and instat kill them

what chrams u have in there?

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
if lee was faking it, youd think ICBS would say something, but considering hes never denied it, i think its real.

i personally have no clue what switch my main weapon is on, so i dont see how u can accuse that one...

and as for best duelers, go look at the latest screens from me and cota :S

icastbigspells

Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol that shit still up :-( saddend , but oh well im getting pwnd lately trojan has all my gear sword tip took my acct uhh xbox broke and i cut myself so its all okey and cota pwns everyone hes god

icastbigspells

Premium Member
Reaction score
I was in cota tell me and corey started scamming eachother so yeppers :) But i demand my pride back from that duel

oryk

Reaction score
Anatomy Of Vice said:
Hey, whys that on your weaponswitch?

I can kill someone using any weapon I want, then switch over to some shitty ass weapon and say I beat them with that too. :rolleyes
Its just enchant ^^ i looked at 5 screens they were all killing PervertedKITTY.. anyway i expect most people kill 100 guys each day, anyone can make screens. I'll duel you if your on europe :sly

oryk

Reaction score
COTA-GoD said:
I dont know how to duel and my items suck. I also dont play elite realms like europe.
You may know HOW to duel. What does items matter? As you proved with your "gosu" screenshot of "owning" someone with crap bow. Europe would blow you away :) .. newschool

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
If i actually felt like starting a new realm, i would go to europe, and rip them apart. If you got some items you want to give me so i can do it, and you wanna rush me, ill gladly do it.

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
COTA-GoD said:
If i actually felt like starting a new realm, i would go to europe, and rip them apart. If you got some items you want to give me so i can do it, and you wanna rush me, ill gladly do it.
I'll be waiting. ;)

I used to play east. I started east then moved to Europe, seeing how Summit played there. I find europe far more better than East, just due to the people and the way they duel. East people comming to europe=ripped apart.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
back when i played d2,i was pretty good,so im probably somewhere on the list.

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
COTA-GoD said:
again, if you would like to get me the gear i need, and rush me, ill prove you wrong.
I'd rush you, All my ama gear that I use is on merc.