Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Orc

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
It is my first poll so i might mess up.
So what race do you think has the best Anti-Air. I am only useing RoC so I am not sure what TFT AA is.

I think UD is because of Crypt Fiends webs. Although alot of people might disagree I injoy using crypt fiends with ghouls and aboms with acouple of casters.

EDIT: I know UD arent the best because Orc have ensnare but i like UD cause web is autocast

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I would vote for UD but that would be racist. NE have the best because of two simple reasons:

1. Almost all units are ranged (except for 4)
2. Hippos are just as good as gargs, and with good ground AA (archers/dyrads) they own.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
well since humans only have dragon hawks in TFT and he said this was for reign of Chaos, the above post is off.

Ne naturaly have the best AA.

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bwahahha try to harm destroyers with ur puny dragonhawks, theyll pwn u. ud = best cussa fiend/garg/wyrm for damage/freeze

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Well, I prefer NE, UD, or Orc.

I've never really played as Humans.

NE are just naturally ranged, so thats a given, and Orcs have ok AA, but not the best, Wyvs work good as AA, and with Bloodlust on yours Wyvs that'd be pretty good. Aside Wyvs + Berserkers though, they don't really have much Ranged.

UD have Gargs, Fiends, and Wyrms. Feinds Web them, and the gargs and/or Wyrms pwn from there.

-Frank :cool:

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

Human- RoC- Gyros, Riflemen, Gryphons(For Non-Air-Anti-Air units like gargs) TFT- Dragonhawks, Gryphons(Read before), Riflemen. But yeah NE -does- have the best AA but human isn't to be over looked, really. And Dragonhawks also have piercing damage so..Destroyers aren't that superior..o_O'

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Re: --

Originally posted by Serial Thriller
Human- RoC- Gyros, Riflemen, Gryphons(For Non-Air-Anti-Air units like gargs) TFT- Dragonhawks, Gryphons(Read before), Riflemen. But yeah NE -does- have the best AA but human isn't to be over looked, really. And Dragonhawks also have piercing damage so..Destroyers aren't that superior..o_O'
Very true. It is between NE and human...but I think NE would win.

Xodus_Wing

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
depends, say if your against... chims, then i would definetly choose UD for the frost wyrms because chims can't attack air units but if your dealing with air units that can attack land and air... then I would say... UD still, lol. The gargoyles own when fully upgraded

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Against Chimes a single Dragonhawk would put it out of comission, not to mention Gryphs can pound away just the same as frost worms only faster. Not to mention much cheaper.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Undead takes the cake, by far. Gargoyles with tri-hero is no doubt the easiest way to take out air. No race's auras can compare to BOTH of the UD's auras affecting Gargoyles. Sure, they are easy to counter with ground units, but against air they own just about everything.

EDIT : Oh yeah, remember this, too: Gargoyles come from the Crypt, which give it MUCH desired reason to be used. If you're going against air, seeing as you need a crypt for UD lumber, they are easy to get in air-countering situations.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
best anti air against humans griphs, wurms, distroyers-ud best anti is dryad

for rest of the air hippos owns everything..super fast, decent HP, fast trained, 2 food cost, nice damage..GG no RE.