Behind the scenes of NHI!

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
There are many reasons why I do the art I do...

--- I do my art because I enjoy unleashing my creativity on the unsuspecting public.
--- Creating something new gives me something to do when my boredom is overwhelming.
--- Because I just can!

Throughout my artwork you will come across three characters over and over, they are...

- Aura & Luna, the Twin Lycan Warriors (Lycan is another word for Werewolf!)
-- Aura is half the leadership of the Lycans. She is the strongest and most intelligent of all the Lycans. She is over nine thousand years old and as fit as they come. Over time, she has learned to control her change from her human form to her wolf form. Since the war with the Demons, she has not changed her form from human because her human form allows her to use more then tooth and claw.
-- Luna is Aura's twin sister, and shares the leadership of the Lycans. She is just as smart as her sister and has the potential to be the deadliest Lycan in recorded history. Yet she rarely picks up a blade, she tends to do the planning while her sister and the rest of her kind does the fighting. On the rare occasion she is forced to fight, she leaves nothing but mass piles of blood and body parts in her wake.

- Demonica (need a better name for such an 'evil bitch')
-- Demonica is the leader of all full blooded Demons. She is far older then the Lycan Twins. She rules with an iron fist and has zero tollerance for outsiders. Because of her unnatural strength, even for a full blooded demon, she has seen to the deaths of previous Demon Lords and Queens. Every demon that has challenged her rule has been turned into chow for her pet Dragon.

- Other characters that may turn up from time to time may include the following
-- Humans, hates both Demons and Lycans, and is hated by both sides. Weak and easily killed, Humans pose no real threat to either Lycan or Demon.
-- Dragons, a beast used by both Demons and Lycans alike. Known for their impressive flying ability and their unique ability to breate Fire and even Ice. "Wild" Dragons are extremly dangerous to all parties, for they will not hesitate to kill and devour anything that gets in their way.
-- Horses, used mainly by Humans as transportation. Also bred as food for Dragons by both Lycan and Demons.

Because most of my art contains female nudity, the only place you can view them is my deviantART account. I will use male models from time to time, but they will be clothed, and will be VERY rare. I still have very little in the way of textures, clothes, etc... so don't expect too much until I can get my hands on more stuff. I am also just getting started and have no idea how to create my own stuff for Poser, so I have to use what has already been made. Since I feel that art is art no matter what form it takes, I will never censor my work! So know that my art may contain adult material!

Incase some of you may not know how to look in my profile for the link to my DA account.... NHI's deviantART account :rollie