Battlegrounds! What do you think?

Y

yandawunt

Ok, the information on Battlegrounds has been released. For those that haven't heard, there will be two Battlegrounds next patch. There is a large, 40 vs 40 Battleground for the level 50+ characters, and a faster paced 10 vs 10 Battleground that divides up the level range in increments of 10 with a minimum level of 21.

The 40 vs 40 Battleground is an epic battle. Graveyards to capture, a base leader to defend, and many side quests. This should provide a more enjoyable and better way to earn contribution points (renamed honor points in the patch) compared to the 24 hour Southshore/Tarren Mill battle.

The 10 vs 10 Battleground is similiar to Quake Team Fortress, aka Capture the Flag. Each side has their own base and a flag to defend. No NPC guards in this Battleground, though. Even if one side loses, they'll still get points for any flag captures.

Your thoughts?

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
Battlegrounds have been out for a few months.. and next patch they're adding another. Exactly what rock are you living under?

Also If you're doing a battleground and a lower level.. get to level 40, get your mount, then do the level 31-40 battleground so you're one of the few with a mount (+60% run speed) Alterac Valley (the 40 vs 40 battleground) is actually 51-60, and really shouldnt be touched by anyone 58 or lower, it just becomes a waste. Most of the 60's in Alterac Valley have epics, and the majority of the 58's i know, dont. Be careful when ya go in there! : D

ThRaShEd

Member!
Reaction score
rofl allaince dont have lvl cap on alt valley ram i know a friend of mine 56 gnome mage has the epic ram..... can i get a gg >< besides the exp trinkets/pol = pwnage for lower then lvl 58 but in terms of WINNING and acually havin a good score u should b atleast 58