Battleforums Community Map - Hero Line Wars edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Battleforums Community Map - Hero Line Wars Edition​

Greetings newcomers, active posters or posters that have recently come back from the dead :). We have bad news regarding our old Battleforums Map, it got CANCELLED. 2-3 members haven't shown thier faces in awhile which caused no one bringing forth the map. Before you begin to shed your tears in regret, DON'T CRY; all that has changed! We are in the midst of developing a new map for the HLW genre. All suggestions will be appreciated, but don't flame in the thread or insult it, or else >_<...

Why are we doing this?
We need a site map.. to make us look all badass and cool. Dota is getting too popular and a Tower Defense would just be 20 Cortaloses or Amantis' running down a lane as Jd-inflames shoots them with his searing arrows. Our genre is gonna be a Hero Line wars, except you must stop a revolution of Battleforums between c0rt and Roachie (Roach of Discord).

This sticky will be constantly updated and will be encouraged for those to keep posting in our not-so lively section. If you have any questions, post there, PM me or N_. We are accepting suggestions for units and common gears for the map, once me and Dream fully test the units capabilities, Phase 5 will not accept any suggestions.

When will I get a copy
Only mapmakers have access to copies of the map. This is to keep plagarism from spreading and having our beloved map being rigged. Our private forums are also off limits to anyone who isnt a member of our crew. You will get a copy when its locked, fully tested, works properly and it will be posted in a sticky in this forum. Be patient, or ELSE...!

I want to become a member
We need experienced people and people that won't slack off when we tell them. I will give you permission to the boards by messaging c0rt. If you don't do what we want you. We will have you kicked, so watch yourself.

This is the link to our sticky in the Map Development section
Enjoy your stay at Battleforums... and VOTE FOR WARCRAFT :D

Development Team - Subject to Change
Hellwolf_36 (good with many things)
Ntrik_ (good with our storyline and planning)
Auron (good with basics)
Krikkit (good with terrain)
IceDragon (great ideas, good with units and maybe triggers)
Dream_walker ( a friend of mine who will help us beta test)

-Hellwolf_36

Our Current Status:
Phase 5 - The Long PHASE! The Units and heroes!

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
No need for this to be stickied, it's using up good space that could otherwise be used for more important topics. Besides, it's been up here long enough to informa ll who wanted to know.

*Un-Stuck*

-Frank :cool:

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I will however, Stick news when its completed and fully tested. Until then, you are right! I should have probably removed it earlier -_-;.

Status
Not open for further replies.