Battle Report 4

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
David Kim = too good.
Protoss are now what? 1-2? Protoss can't seem to smash Terran at all, that or D. Kim is just too good on Terran.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
They need to let some other people play, and not just David Kim kick everyone's asses.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
They need to let some other people play, and not just David Kim kick everyone's asses.
lol. This is true!
Good game to watch regardless, but D. Kim is just too good for his own good.
So the question naturally arises. If D.Kim was to play himself on the same race who would win? Different races?

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Nice Load/Unload micro, it was one of the moves that can be used in all Blizzard RTSs so far. They didn't make some cooldown or loading time, so you can instantly load a unit. It would ruin it, if a loading time were added. Just wait for some European, Chinese and Korean players. It's skill in this breport not imba terran. I said long time ago I'd be terran, equivalent of Human although in SC I played protoss but that's coz i was a kid and copied my brother.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The thing is David Kim's micro through the whole thing wasn't terribly amazing. IT was good, but there were moments on both sides that seems to imply retardation (getting trapped between the planetary fortress?)

I would love to see some really skilled players go at it.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I didn't mention his name, thus, I never said he's great. I liked his dropship micro, the rest was that of a normal SC player.

Wing Zero is right about "dunno why i bother since its gonna get like 2 posts", cause it's the same situation in war3. Chris and Theroy are in 'idc mode - ON' and they were the only ones who used to take a look at what I post, so now I also think posting such things even a replay if I owned a famous player is a waste of time ... n/c

DirtyDog

Reaction score
Wing Zero is right about "dunno why i bother since its gonna get like 2 posts", cause it's the same situation in war3. Chris and Theroy are in 'idc mode - ON' and they were the only ones who used to take a look at what I post, so now I also think posting such things even a replay if I owned a famous player is a waste of time ... n/c
You post because this is a forum and people want to read about stuff like this even if it's too boring for gaming legends like you lot. It gets indexed which results in traffic which may result in new members. This attitude is one of the big reason why this place has been slipping away for so long and it needs to change.

If you feel like this then don't post, we'll find someone else who actually wants to help out here.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
You post because this is a forum and people want to read about stuff like this even if it's too boring for gaming legends like you lot. It gets indexed which results in traffic which may result in new members. This attitude is one of the big reason why this place has been slipping away for so long and it needs to change.

If you feel like this then don't post, we'll find someone else who actually wants to help out here.

I like the new change of scenery. A little something at first to get used to but I like it. I wish I would have stay more active but deployments get in the way. :p
I like the new traffic, and I hope a lot more traffic comes in!:cool:

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score

1. This was a BTW comment of mine, I sticked to the topic which was commenting the report and now what you're doing is going offtopic and making me go offtopic.

2. Did I say or imply anywhere that this report is boring? That I'm too superior to watch that boring thing? - Yes you thought so because I'm saying David Whoever is nothing special and I'm supporting Pan's position. Actually, I'm following SC2 with interest, that's why I post ok?

3. Do you understand what I post? I'm saying this SC forum is as dead as War3 -forum - im complaining that no one gives a shit about watching anything anymore - it is just retarded threads in Asylum, even more retarded threads in Void and that's all BF is about today. Gaming is a history. Is this attitude? It's a fact and I'm just saying stop this shit in Asylum and Void - remove these two retarded forums, let this be only game discussion.

I was even trying to raise some interest but nooo... it's a lost cause. The thing is when someone, especially a close player to me uploaded smth replay, etc I bothered to watch it. I post there, where I have interest. You thought that I posted my comments on the BattleREPORT to troll.. LOL admin please get some other color, you are still too green to talk to me like that.

In case you don't notice, I am really posting only there where I have some interest - war3 and SC2. And it is really, really hard for me to stay a single minute here...

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Ack, the ageless battle rages on. Has BF ever considered running a league???