Battle.Net Customs

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ever since, uh, today, there has been a lack of WC3 custom games. The only game hosted in the east or west U.S. forums is the new Azeroth Grand prix game that came with the new update. The problem is,there seems to be alot of foreign people that speak languages that seem like german or french or some crap like that. Anyway, The real reason for this post is to ask why and your thoughts on why i can reload the page several times and after five minutes, only one game will appear, and as i mentioned it will be hosted by some greman guy booting everyone but his friend to play

EDIT: It seems the only games my computer is picking up is the FT maps, i think i may have to re-install WC3... but does anyone have this problem/ know how to fix it?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Refresh the menu again, or just close the Custom Game menu and reload it. As for Azeroth Grand Prix, its a fun map but the problem is the turning response and the lag cause my friends to drive sloppy. Plus, I poon them in the Orc Car (go me)

i think i may have to re-install WC3... but does anyone have this problem/ know how to fix it?
That isn't a really big issue to have to reinstall the game. If like all your maps were corrupted or something, then maybe.