Bathroom break issue

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you're in a raid and you have to take a shit (in RL), do you shit in your pants or on the floor? If you shit on the floor it will be smellier and will take a long time to clean up. Crapping your pants will be way tidier, but then you have to wash them.
Tough call...and ideas?

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Ahahahahahahahahahaahaah AHAHAHAHAHAHAH Quicksilver, nice.

So WoW heros can dance, sing?, etc. Can they fuck and can they drop a shit - can they enter Arthas Palace and drop a shit in the Throne Room??

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Holy shit you're retarded.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Holy shit you're retarded.
I'm NOT retarded...I can fucking powerlevel to 60 in 2 weeks. That takes mad intelligence.

You see, if Im able to shit on myself around 2 times a day...I'll save about 20 minutes. That can add up to a shit load (no pun intended) of minutes by week 2...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm NOT retarded...I can fucking powerlevel to 60 in 2 weeks. That takes mad intelligence.

You see, if Im able to shit on myself around 2 times a day...I'll save about 20 minutes. That can add up to a shit load (no pun intended) of minutes by week 2...
I power leveled to 80 in 3 weeks

yo btw, are you in med school now?

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah, im in east lansing right now...I go to MSU COM
As you can see i get bored some times...lol
HOW AM I A MODERATOR?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol he was demodded like years ago

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Yeah I remember, Mystic Sorcerer was a staff of war3 while Quik was modding and Mystic had a desire make a nice war3 forum until 2008 when BF became nothing more than a crapplace. Oh wait, that was me. Hmm, it's just that some people tend to forget it and ask wth is this 1mp4c7or.. geez I changed my name since 2006 my 1st time in a league, so it's not like I did it yesterday.

What happened to the Quicksilver from those good old years? ^^

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah I remember, Mystic Sorcerer was a staff of war3 while Quik was modding and Mystic had a desire make a nice war3 forum until 2008 when BF became nothing more than a crapplace. Oh wait, that was me. Hmm, it's just that some people tend to forget it and ask wth is this 1mp4c7or.. geez I changed my name since 2006 my 1st time in a league, so it's not like I did it yesterday.

What happened to the Quicksilver from those good old years? ^^
quicksilver has retired from WC3!! (actually a long time ago)...I remember when that forum was actually active! Now, I'm in med school making posts off this laptop that can't even run pacman.

how is bulgaria treating u?

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
In another thread I said at least for me few melee games is better than forum posting, and too much PC is also bad but I can't get away from it.

How Bg is treating me? Glad you asked. My mom made me study something I've never wanted - political science related major. So I studied for 2 years, got away from it in the 3rd year - UMT, USA where I studied physics, astronomy etc what I really like. Then I went back earlier to BG trying to start from my 2nd semester of 3rd year, so that I don't finish 1 year later than my collagues cause here in BG - 1 Year studying abroad DOES NOT count i.e - delayed by 1 year. So I continued from 3rd year back this boring major, I got more and more hopeless with it and I stopped even studying ... . Now Im gonna be 4th year - LAST but I have to take few exams from last year + all exams from this year to graduate or I will delay that even more. I just wanna finish this and start something that I like more like real SCIENCE - area of biology, microbiology, biochemistry, etc, (cause I may do a lot worse with physics, I'm really not that genius). and I'll try to leave this wretched uni and look for better education elsewhere! Quarrels with my parents about that, etc. Well... that's my story.

And now after being a lil sick they gave me a medication that when swallowed, the capsule's content goes later into your liver and from there emits some things that go through your body and make you have some weird taste in your mouth, I guess I'm fine.