Backstab!

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Had shit experiences with backstabbers. Never had an account to shout about though. So I wasn't really bothered.

But I would never backstab.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by DwarfSpirits
How many times have you back stabbed your team?(or yourself if 1v1)
I've only stabbed those guys that come into the game and are like "Get this this and this..." and I'm like "well.. I'm getting this this and this" and they're like... "just get what I Told you too... I promise pwnage" ....and I'm like... "fine Fcker."

and then it's all peons running into the oppositions base. let them just stand there and do their peon thing.

DwarfSpirits

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
haha, way back when i was a newb and played 4v4, i was outta cash, and everyone was going to attack. so i built an army of something like 30 peons+tauren cheiftain and had pillage on. So i attacked the enemies base and he was like, WTF!? good times

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
and then it's all peons running into the oppositions base. let them just stand there and do their peon thing.
I've actually won 4v4 games like that, the peons take a beating while your allies ranged units clean up. Rare though, you need good allies who can micro through the hilarity.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by BluddLuSt4Life
RT records anymore, or ever did.
^