Azure tower defence

Voodoo2k3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok... this is a though one...

I guess some of you have tried playing the azurre tower-deefence , which Blizzard was so kind of making it 4 us....

I played it with 3 friends over LAN and couldn't make it over the 3'd boss stage... I wanted to know if there iz anyone that managed to pass that level , or even finish it (which i think it wold be really hard)

anyway, Blizzard made a very good job with this tower defence...

D

descrt

Well... I was playing this and I was hoping to see if anyone got past level 31.. cause that's where me and my friends died... we played 4 guys.... and the only way that we can think of to get that far was to do a tag team... so that 2 of us take the SOUTH and two take the WEST... then we made the front part choke points so that even if the enemies are the same number...

the spire of zeus is pretty good as well.... and by level 15 you need to have your astral towers in position to see the invis bosses at level 20.. helps if you have some acid towers near the astral as well to slow them down so that the more powerful towers can take them out slowly

well all the best for you guys... Hope that you have more luck than we did...

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
We have beaten it. The trick is to only play with 2 people. And both people have to be next to each other. Get heros early and make sure you get the lich!!! He has death and decay, it is the only way to win that game. Death and decay kills all enemies in about 25 seconds, if you can keep them there long enough. That is what the priestess of the moon is for. She can entangle roots bosses so they stay put for 25 seconds. We beat the last boss stage with 99% corruption! :p