Avatar Speads Blessing Among the Nice Heathens

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Avatar. I guess I joined mainly to read StarCraft stuff and SC2 info, b/c I'm writing a SC2 novel (what I would want it to be, if it came out), and forum opinions are useful stuff. I'll probably drool over Diablo forum-stuff, too.

The only games I've ever played ever are:

Age of Empires
StarCraft
StarCraft: Brood War
Diablo
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

In my opinion, all these have flaws and good parts. One of these days I'm going to try and make a list of what I like and don't like, but at least I have them (in the back of my head, whispering to me...).

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
C+ SLOW DELIEVERY, DOSENT RESPOND TO E-MAILS!!!

I WONT DEAL WITH AGAIN, BUT GOOD PRODUCTS!!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ignore the idiot above you. :D

Welcome to BattleForums! If by Diablo, I am assuming the second one, but hopefully I am wrong because the first Diablo was really fun too. I play it often now and it makes people wonder sometimes. :D The Starcraft and Diablo II Forums are packed with lots of information on the games, even if they are rumors or falsehoods. It's still great information to brainstorm your ideas on to paper with. Good luck with the Novel, and enjoy your stay here. :)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Avatar. I guess I joined mainly to read StarCraft stuff and SC2 info, b/c I'm writing a SC2 novel (what I would want it to be, if it came out), and forum opinions are useful stuff. I'll probably drool over Diablo forum-stuff, too.

The only games I've ever played ever are:

Age of Empires
StarCraft
StarCraft: Brood War
Diablo
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

In my opinion, all these have flaws and good parts. One of these days I'm going to try and make a list of what I like and don't like, but at least I have them (in the back of my head, whispering to me...).
drool over wc plz :D

welcome to the forums avatar! are you really writing novel for SC2 tho? o_O

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
screw the games. come to chit chat and drool over that.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Welcome to BattleForums, where your time is always put to good use :p By the way, on an entirely different note, if you want to see something cool, look two replies above this and read SlyFie's sig :)

*rubs hands together evilly* :lucifer