all these feelings i hide,
nothing left to give
everytime i cut it makes me feel so good
no one understands,
god i wish they could.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
holy crap ppl he reached 118 posts, and he joined like 2 days ago right?

jus.. stop posting apossal.

TheApossal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey i joined liek 4 days ago so dont get 2 angry...
heres another 1...

Day Dream

here i sit at my computer
thinking of what to type
thoughts of suicide float by
as i close my eyes
visions of me lying cold
on the ground
no movement made...
not even a sound
emptiness echos
inside my veins
i start to prespire
as my life is strained
lifeless i sit
in a puddle of blood
my mind finds the path
as i wake up.

TheApossal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just 4 the hell of it since im posting socio path poems how about an article.

Find the story here 2.http://www.io.com/~skripto/sociopath.html

Thank you for writing to President Clinton via electronic mail. All of us at the White House are excited about authentic reincarnation. This is the only electronic message you will receive purporting to be from the President or his staff. What we share is a common way of sensing the world around us and of touching the magic of this world.
Fantasy 1, Scientific Method 0.
To my knowledge, I have never been abducted by aliens and I do not possess any psychic powers. No doubt there are humanoids amongst you who do not dismiss my early tentative attempts at introduction as some kind of bizarre and ludichrome hoax, the Roswell footage as a money-spinning fraud. Your small minded view of my place in the cosmos is quite pathetic, your intolerance stomach churning, your refusal to accept the real truths in this world, quite frankly laughable. No doubt there are those amongst you who ponder on my appearance, habits, manners and code of conduct; my technology, social systems, bio-organization, feeding- and breeding habits; and a million other points of fascination to a xeno-sociologist such as myself. Of course there must be. Let me say, first, and with profound apology, that to us, you are not pretty. You do, however have spirits capable of prettiness. Second; we do not say the thing which is not. We do not dissimulate. On occasion this might give case for offense; we apologize in advance. We do have some ambassadors who have been trained to say the thing which is not; but we have seen their spirits debased thereby and we will not use them. Third; we are not humanoid, you would probably see me as gigantic spider-crustaceans with an air of the insect, although, of course, we are not in the slightest way related to any of these earth life forms. In addition, you let it slip that you have been regularly forced to undergo psychiatric evaluation in order to continue receiving your social security disability benefits. I was sleeping in a double bed with my aunt and woke in the middle of the night. The room was filled with many glowing lights all different colors, about the size of ping-pong balls. I started to telepathically communicate with them, and was trying to catch a beautiful azure blue one that laughed at me and said she was queen of the fairies. One by one they floated toward the ceiling and disappeared. The entire experience took about 1 minute. I woke up my aunt to tell her and she told me to go back to sleep.
Fantasy 2, Scientific Method 0.
For some reason you think that everyone's playing a big joke on you or lying to you about gravity propulsion. You think you've seen through this and found that it's actually MHD. Of course, considering all you don't know, you have no grounds for this. Of course that doesn't mean that someday somebody might not be able to use MHD propulsion on a disc shaped craft, but that's not what was going on at S4. You may use formulas to do it, but a tantrum is still a tantrum. You have been spoofed. Lazar is way familiar with MHD, and he didn't misidentify that for Gravity, Insanity, Empathy, Lust, Rage, Confusion, Panic, Awe, Inspiration, Despair Mania or Rational Logical thinking and Materialism in general. The universe 'outside my head' is in some accepted notions of the term Insane or Irrational. Quantum Physics, Godel's Proof, Heisenberg' s Principle and Schroedinger's Equations ... "Ego" showing off more or less in an evident fashion triggered his acts of blatant deviancy. Godel's proof of infinite regress and unbounded systems shows that using math to study math or logic to study logic or sanity to study sanity leaves me with insupportable postulates.
I would disagree that it is only controlled by your subconscious, the root cause of his aberrant behavior was absolutely incompre-hensible gibberish. This does not make the document the tip of the hoax iceberg, per se. It is well known that if this is a forgery, and that is the current opinion of most, the forger did his homework. Robert Wilson's classic photo of the Loch Ness monster had many people believing that it was the real thing. Many people continued to believe that it was the real thing up until recently when it was admitted to be a fake.
Fantasy 3, Scientific Method 0.
In his responses, not once did he mention that any of it can be attributed to any specific event or events in his past life. Thought that isn't anchored in reality is useless, and thought that isn't built with the proper scientific method (logic) is equally useless. An event , experienced by both a healthy person, and one who is not developing into a normal pattern, can have entirely different consequences on that person's life. Witness to several distressing incidents involving ouija boards, I feel that it is entirely possible for a board to be possessed or influenced by an outside source, chopped up, soaked in gasoline, burnt, to wail and scream, have a large, murky figure come out of the board, disappear, and explode. I dreamed I was an
Earthworm. Pushing slowly through the soil, tasting the various nutrients quite vividly and searching for moisture. In this dream I slowly became aware that I was dreaming that I was an earthworm, only the one realizing this in the dream was some sort of non-human (extraterrestrial?) and they(I) seemed to think it was a very good thing to dream of being a worm.
Fantasy 4, Scientific Method 0.
"Logic and practical information do not seem to apply here."
"You admit that?"
"To deny the facts would be illogical, Doctor"
"If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention"
-- Spock and McCoy, "A Piece of the Action".

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
118 (26.68 posts per day

holy ****

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hes got it even more than me!