!!!ATTENTION!!! READ NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
OK..Listen UP..If i ever see shit like that Happen AGAIN..I WILL HAVE THIS SECTION CLOSED...ARE WE CLEAR!!..so dont go and pull a stunt like that again..if one or 2 useres do it..fuck ill close the section if even one does..SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU IMMATURE LITTLE FUCKS..I am going to get the ip's of the user(s) that did that..I will Have them Ip banned and there isp contacted and have them permanately removed from this site if i have to..COMEON GROW THE FUCK UP!!!...Summit released Sunday's dupe yesterday..YOU SHOULD BE THANKING HIM..not flaming him...NO MORE SHIT IN THIS SECTION..I am gunna talk to the admins and add a rule here..1 WARNING yes ONLY 1 and you will be banned right outta here and maybe BF..TOO MUCH BS WE DONT NEED..SO STOP!!!!I Thought u were more respectible that that..WHAT A BUNCH OF NOOBS!!!

Thank you

~Savage <------PISSED RIGHT THE FUCK OFF

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Hey did my reporting to mod in anyway efect this?

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
I also reported , summit was flamed for releasing a dupe... damn posers got no respect.

¥ôÜ §úçK

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
will they get a full ip that pist me off and i broke my lamp no jk didnt break the lamp but thought about it :p

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
OMG Some member you are. But I can understand how you are angry but calm down. Don't do the extreme to the newbies let them get flamed but they dont deserve to be ****ing all out. It is annoying but nooooo. You were once just a member savage. So there are 2 points of view to this this from.

1. Moderator - What you currently are, meaning you have power and can kick some serious ass :p

2. Just another BF member - If you were just another member you wouldn't be saying this who knows you wouldn't be THINKING this. This was were my point of unfairness came in when it was with me and TheSummit so that you understand. But you/this wouldn't be happening right now if you weren't a mod.

Think about it

MaSteR~ClouD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what you talking a bout ?? that dupe is old they have it on skulls site go to the temp/perm dupe and u well get info how to do that....... the dupe that your thinking about is the prog thats just packiting

ClamFreak

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ppl should learn to read and chill. Summit tried to give hints and what not. And still ppl show disrespect cause they are not smart enough to see the lil hints here and there. he said we would get and it and he gave it. not his fault some ppl lack reading skills. Also u should show the mods respect cause they doing a great job here, that most ppl couldnt or wouldnt do as well.

P.S. thx to the mods this forum has been helpful to me and i have only been using for a few days. Keep up the goood work.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
whats this all about? lol @_@ let me check yesterdays threads

Ultimate Empire

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
and when you find out Korittke tell me cuz I'm confused too lol

Hemophiliac

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Last night at around 11 ish to 12 is Am, 2 guys by the name of "SumGuy" something and I forgot the other filled the whole Hacking Sectiong with Threads such as and I quote:

"**** you Summit"
"**** you Korritke"
"**** you Savage"
"Summit"

and more hate threads like that. All flaming, and cursing the mods for the dupe method. It was really something serious. It pissed me off the fact that this forum n00bie leechers bitch like hell because they didn't get the dupe they wanted. They had like 5-10 posts.

It was only on the boards for about 2-5 mins.

EDIT2: There was about 15-20 of them on this section all from the same 2 guys: Sumguy066 and IAmSatanicGod

johnnq

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.burke-books.com
wait so they spammed **** you guys bc they didn't read the thread about the dupe? (therefore they didnt get it) is that wut happened?

Hemophiliac

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by johnnq
wait so they spammed **** you guys bc they didn't read the thread about the dupe? (therefore they didnt get it) is that wut happened?

Basically they were dissapointed with the method Summit and the others released so they spammed the shit out of em and the whole hacking section.

mthegreatone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ummmm....i may be missing something here. what has happened that got pretty much all the mods pissed off?

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
on the other hand... why would you want to close this section only because a bunch of jerks put spam in it? basically this could happen all the time, when someone gets very angry somewhere. he just picks a random forum and spams the **** out of it. no reason to get all pissed imho ><

Diniano

Premium Member
Reaction score
Seriously.. some people need to grow up and learn to ****ing respect people.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hemophiliac
Last night at around 11 ish to 12 is Am, 2 guys by the name of "SumGuy" something and I forgot the other filled the whole Hacking Sectiong with Threads such as and I quote:

"**** you Summit"
"**** you Korritke"
"**** you Savage"
"Summit"

and more hate threads like that. All flaming, and cursing the mods for the dupe method. It was really something serious. It pissed me off the fact that this forum n00bie leechers bitch like hell because they didn't get the dupe they wanted. They had like 5-10 posts.

It was only on the boards for about 2-5 mins.

EDIT2: There was about 15-20 of them on this section all from the same 2 guys: Sumguy066 and IAmSatanicGod

And Good Old Me Reported It!

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
some people have no respect.....
yes i caught the method and i thank you even tho i had extreme difficulty with it...
i thank u and i didn't get it to work!
yes i'm a noobie to these forums but i don't have the nerve to go and do something completly ridiculous...
just be happy that these people with no respect will no longer be a part of battle forums and let these be a lesson to everyone else

addy88

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they are only""eifersuechtig""(sry don't know in eng ^^) that they can't make/know dupes

Sirucx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**** all of you's and get a ****in life, and as for savage you looked pretty ****ing immature when flaming everyone lmao.

u mods are pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.