Attack Dogs???

AgonOruci

Reaction score
If you want to make a new Terran Unit I think it would have to be Attack Dogs. Would really be a nice addition to the human race. They could have really strong attack but only be able to attack ground units or something like that, I think it would look cool.

Opinions anyone on the Attack Dogs or something you would like to see.

:corn

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Attacks dogs sound to much like a human version of zerglings or something. Also I highly doubt a highly mobalized space infantry would need canines to attack when they have battlecruisers.

Now if you wanted to go so far as Robert A. Heinlein did in his Sci fi books with Dogs with telepathy or something that is a different story. Otherwise...

AgonOruci

Reaction score
Ya thats just it. The terran really dont have anything to respond to the zerglings. Theyve got marines but marines r too powerfull. If you had a 1 on 1 zergling vs marine, marine would beat it obviously. So if you put something like a dog in the game, it becomes much more leveled.

han_HAn_Han

Member!
Reaction score
And zerglings are meant to kick marine's asses 2v1, because the cost for 2 lings = 1 rine.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
and thus y the reason 2 in an egg

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The fighting dog would hav armor like marines.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]I hate the above people that pointed out the fact that two zerglings own a marine and in that sense is a fair one on one (Because the zerglings come two to a pack!) before I did.[/glow]