At E3

Firebat

Member!
Reaction score
I thought that they would announce starcraft2 this E3, but they didnt.. When do you think theyll start making it?

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Firebat said:
I thought that they would announce starcraft2 this E3, but they didnt.. When do you think theyll start making it?
Within 2 years of the release of StarCraft Ghost. Hopefully.

StonerMk2

Reaction score
who knows if thell even release it...b/c if/when they make SC2 its going to have to be better then SC and if they dont measure up to ppls expectations then they will be SOL

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Who keeps saying SC2 has to be "uber haxxor elite" better than SC?
If you want the game to be good, and if you like playing it. Then its a good game. Not by how many copies are sold. Look @ WC3 for example. People bitch and bitch about how gay the game is, but it sold a lot of copies. A lot! Plus I don't see those people stop playing the game.

SC2 was never going to be annouced, nor D3, nor WC4 (which was suprising) SC2 will come out after WC7 or 8 *wink wink*

StonerMk2

Reaction score
u know what i think...i think Blizzard is laughing their asses off everyday going thru these forums and read the fans hopes and prayers for SC2...and if i was them id do it too..just to piss ppl off

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I don't think they read these forums, or any forums, or even their forums. They have too much else to do besides trying to answer all these whinning kids who want now NOW NOW!
Blizzard is busy and content with WoW. Which they should be.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
One big problem is that most to all of the StarCraft team left Blizzard Entertainment. If they were to make a StarCraft 2, they'd have to hire all new people to develop it and since it's going to be all new people, the game will most likely be totally different.

Blizzardman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think eventually SC2 will grow into a political issue like healthcare and Social Security. I can see John Kerry making a speech on how his administration will develop SC2 faster, and then Bush firing back by pointing out Kerry as a SC: Ghost supporting (thus a flip-flopper).

BlueRift

Reaction score
WoW is under the jurusdiction of Blizzards RPG branch. Expect Diablo III to be delayed because of that but I think Starcraft ghost is a good thing for Starcraft II. If anything this may draw new people to the world of Starcraft which could increase (if possible) the anticipation and release of Starcraft II.

Stavon

Reaction score
if/when they do release SC2 they better friggin add in the creator race......gahhhhhhhh.
I dont know make them like at a pop. cap of like 75-100 but make em uber cool :)

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
they prolly need to prepare all this shit for sc2. dont expect it in the next 3 years