As you may have noticed...

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Well i kinda have mod powers here now. Im going to be revamping the graphics section, and i'd like to know what exactly YOU people want to see. You are, afterall, the ones who post here. :)

Ideas so far:
  • SOTW / SOTM Forum: Here will be a showcase and discussion for the sigs of the week. At the end of each month, users will pick one of the four SOTW winners for the SOTM winner. SOTW Will possibly earn a special graphical title, and +50 to post count. SOTM will possibly get a special graphical title and a +150 post count.
  • Graphic Battle Forum: Here users can challenge and/or watch other users in graphical battles. examples @ http://cgi.akulesworld.com (scroll to battles and check out the one vs me and sicloan).
  • I will be completely re-working and editing the request a sig thread, add a sig pick up thread to keep the request thread relatively easier to manage.
  • A thread for users to submit tuts of their own, and a tut link thread. Submitted tutorials will be sent to good-tutorials.com and tutorialman.com to help bring in traffic.

Those were my ideas. Some other ideas in staff is to cut back the flaming, and have the battles be a blend of creativity and skill. XjbaQix984931843 whatever his name is had an example: A theme (a tomb) and a stock image (a smiley face) and you gotta make something using that. Anyway thats just an example, im sure ours will be different.

Feel free to post any ideas here.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
SOTW Will possibly earn a special graphical title, and +50 to post count. SOTM will possibly get a special graphical title and a +150 post count.
That means tweak's gonna have like 20k posts fast

And this will be popularity contest unless some random person comes up with something extremely cool and interesting.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Why is this thread still stickied