ARGH!! My Hunter Blows

XxArchAngelxX

Member!
Reaction score
Does anyone have any good hunter builds?? My hunter Blows, and i want to fix it because i definatly do not wanna start over, i am lvl 37, is it to late to fix it?? SOmeone plz help me

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
dP said:
Make a shaman.
he said he doesnt want to start over.

My hunter blows too :( please tell me where you went wrong so i can avoid that path.

alliance/horde (can horde have hunters?)
what race? or class...man i need to learn more :-/

XxArchAngelxX

Member!
Reaction score
I may have fixed it, i cleared ny talants and talked to a lvl 60 hunter about what to do, he/she said i should put almost all my points in marksmanship and Improved Hawk Eye, and then later to put some into survival

W

warcraft3owns

My hunter is level 36 and he can do just about any orange quest to offer, I personally think hes really good, but thats just me i guess

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
Seems like hunters are only good if they go marksmanship. Only an observation though.

Miriviel

Member!
Reaction score
I got a 33 or 34 NE hunter, don't remember exactly. Anyway, I started off getting the talents that add to pets life and def. Then after I get higher I plan to reroll and go pure markmanship. I think it depends greatly on what pet you have. I wouldn't trade my bear for the world.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
people always want a tank, Dmg, or a healer in groups. war/pally for tank, rogues and mages for Dmg, and priests to keep everyone alive. rarely does anyone say "gee, this group needs a hunter!" however when i have had hunters in the group, they can prove to be very useful.

Miriviel

Member!
Reaction score
A good hunter is always a welcome addition to a group. The problem is that there are few good hunters. Hunters do quite a bit of damage, the problem is the hunter needs to be able to control his aggro about as well as a priest or mage does. And god....if you ever run out of arrow/bullets in an instance you may as well have shot your reputation as a good hunter.

Dogmeat90

Reaction score
Don't wooy about it, try getting a good pet and as everybody else says set as much points to markmenship. also if u want to get better armor or wepons try AH or go grind humanoids cause they somtimes give good stuff. the other day my friends lv 54 hunter was really broke cause he helps out to many people, anyway he was killn some humanoids in a group wehn he looted one and found epic, one handed dagger, shaddow blade, and he sold it for around 550g. then he found something else the next day, i cant remember what, but he sold that for around 150g. so all up he made 700g in 2 days. i spose its kinda just luck in some ways, try getting the WoW strategy giude, something like $20.00, tell u pritty much everything!