Are you able to burn Diablo II to another disc without any problems??

JaEYuN

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My friend told me that you couldn't burn it because there's some kind of security within the disc causing it not to be copied. Is this true??

KiD_FreaK

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have tried burning it but it didnt work but i had a friend burn it and it worked fine for him so i guess it is the type of software u use when burning

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ive honestly never tried but if there is copy protection try a program called alcahol 120% i think thats wut its name is anyway...basically it finds the type of protection its using nad bypases it....its wut alot of ppl use to burn ps2 and xbox games when they gota mod chip

JaEYuN

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OK I just burned Diablo II: LoD, but then when I put the copied disc into the drive, it would say something about verifying the disc was in the drive. Could someone help me please?

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Get a no-cd crack.

Alchohol 120% works fine, I believe thats what I used when I burned LoD.

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
damn my cd is cratched .. it gets 3000 read errors and is stuck at 50 % :(

xXEcranomicalXx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
120% works....thats wierd

last time i tried it didn't work, i think its copy protected....

i'll try to find out wat i did for it to work

Spirit-Reaper

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Or you could buy it... But Uhh, my SC worked fine when I burned that one so I'd imagine you should be able to do the same with D2

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It isn't a smart thing to burn a Diablo II disc, because even if you do burn it your cd in your drive spins at over 100 mph at some points this can shatter a burned cd so easily its not even funny, I think the new ones are getting better, but would you really want to find out the hard way and have to get all those little slivers of CD out of your CPU? No CD Crack would be the smartest thing to do, you can use all the hacks still + more you can't use with normal :)

xXLordSlippyXx

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by 4n0nym0us3 n00b13
It isn't a smart thing to burn a Diablo II disc, because even if you do burn it your cd in your drive spins at over 100 mph at some points this can shatter a burned cd so easily its not even funny, I think the new ones are getting better, but would you really want to find out the hard way and have to get all those little slivers of CD out of your CPU? No CD Crack would be the smartest thing to do, you can use all the hacks still + more you can't use with normal :)
*quickly takes out his cd*

lol, I heard that long ago, but I don't see why they must spin so fast :p

S

stillontop

Diablo II + Lords of Destruction Expansion use SecuROM v2
Easy to handle with newer burning applications.

drastik

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by 4n0nym0us3 n00b13

ROFL thats the stupidest shiit ive heard lol you must be watching to much "MYTH BUSTERS" on discovery channel hahah its been proven on there that a drive isnt fast enough to shatter a CD takes alot more speed....... and how does burning diablo have to do with shattering a cd..... fastest burner ive seen is about 48X or 52X which is fine you still need alot more speed to shatter a CD.

BTW stillontop is right about SecuROM v2 its protected its easy to bypass you can use Daemon TOols to bypass it...... use goodle and put SecuROM in search

Deeker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I use Nero to burn mine, no troubles what so ever... but it does make it a point to mention that the CD is copyright protected.... right before it finishes copying it.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You laugh but sometimes my CD spins so fast I can hear it across the room, and my friend Dustin burned some CD and it caught on fire in his CPU so you say myth, but I say true.

BTW his isnt even a 48x its from like '99

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
where can you get alchohol 120%? BTW the burnt ps2 cd keys, can they work on ps2's? or do you gotta do sum configuration to ure ps2 too