Are there griffons

Batmansbutler

Alfred
Reaction score
Website
www.dylanroy.com
Are there griffions in the game that you can ride if so can they fight if i had a hunter could he use a gun?

PS Thanks for asking these newb questions but i have to find out some how.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
gryphons are in select cities to fly to other cities with flight points. when you are in a major city, talk to a guard and ask for a gryphon master. if you dont have a flight path, it has a green ! above it's head. there is a gryphon master in ironforge and stormwind, also in other towns/cities/camps. not everyplace has one. gryphons arent a type of thing that you ride around and attack with, they are just for transportation. it costs money to use them. they are very useful. they dont fight at all, unless you attack the opposite faction's wyvern/bat master and he summons them to protect him.

yes hunters can use guns, bows, and even crossbows. to learn hwo to use a gun you must go to iron forge, ask for a weapon trainer, and you have to pay 10 silver to learn how to use guns, then you can use them. if you are a dwarf hunter you can automatically use guns, if you are a night elf hunter you have bows, and you have to travel to IF.

my question to you, are you going to go dwarf or night elf? night elf is harder to learn guns because you have to travel to IF, but bows are just as good as most guns. as a dwarf, you will already be close to iron forge, you wont need to buy gun skill, and you dont have to spend a while to get to iron forge to learn it. your choice.

Batmansbutler

Alfred
Reaction score
Website
www.dylanroy.com
I was going to be a Dwarf hunter is that a wise choice are hunters even good?

Couldnt i just use that foresight thing an see my enemy freeze him and start attacking with my animal with my gun blazing? haha

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
hunters are good for killing the creeps, but they arent as needed in instances as much as other classes. they can be fun if you want to solo, and if you can find instance groups ( high level ) you are in good shape. for pvp, they can be ganked easily because they are busy attacking a creep in ranged, but in regular pvp, as in duels, they are pretty good with traps. just my opinion.

PunisherX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hunters are good and lotsa fun to make and are good in pvp and pvm they deal out good constant damage and their traps are useful