Are there any Editor for B.Net(Closed)

Icy_chillz22

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey is there any Editors or anything that will raise stats for Regular Battle.Net??? Plz Help

:shoot :rollie :lucifer

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
alright...first off....NEWB!....second of all...no there are NO editors for closed realms...last off....bugger off

YeGreatOne

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dont be harsh .. hes just someone who want to make godly characters in 2 seconds and oesnt wanna read (or may be illiterate) .. so i dont think we should flame .. *sarcasm*

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
sorry but there is no such thing on closed, never was never will be

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
no , you can edit closed battlenet chars, they're hosted on battle.net servers.....

Liquid_Dream

Member!
Reaction score
I know an old way of editting...It's the same idea of making white items on closed bnet..But they patched that so'I'll explain a little.
You use an editor on open bnet and their is a program (not going into detail) that will let you use your edited items and goddly characters..Now you couldn't import the characters for good but you could use them for a short time..because the program was so detectible by bnet.It was practical to just use it for importing you editted items and then just mule them over to your closed account...I really don't want to go into detail with this because it doesn't work anymore..So there is your answer.....

MaSteR~ClouD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they didn't make white rings and stuff on battle.net closed lier they made them on open and used tcp/ip game and joined or (hacked) the battle.net server and joined a game muled the hacked items and duped them with a priv dupe (i.e quark)
with iths they sent packits sold to npc bought it back and put the hacked jewls in or with occy rings sent ping to the game they were in and killed meph boom the item was buged!

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
i still doubt that he knows a way to import them ... i knew too that they we're made offline and then imported but .. the problem is how was that done?