Aragorn's Departure

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
since hes lazy enough on posting a thread about this <_< Ill copy and paste

"All good things must come to an end."

I have had a fun time here at battleforums over the last 6-8 months. I really didn't think I would be writing this announcement until this fall, but we all knew it would come someday. Battleforums was down for two whole months, although that isn't the real reason for me stepping down however.

The real reason is that I have lost interest in WC3. Ever since Battleforums went down, I have found it hard to justify playing it anymore. I know this is probably a bad time to resign, but I have moved on. I enjoyed the time here with you guys, and that is why I will remain a member. I cannot be a staff and not play Wc3 at the same time; I simply can't do that to this community.

That is why it is important that a very strong leader follows in my place. I hope that they can continue the battleforums traditions that the past Staff members have started. It was fun, it really was, but WC3 is just not my game anymore.

Feel free to PM me and/or start up new threads in the main discussion forum on this. I am not sure who will replace me at the moment, but whoever does, I wish them the best of luck. I will leave you with several links that you may want to mirror someday. They are the BF FFA's and the BF map pack...

BF Map Pack (needed to view the FFA reps)

BF FFA Replays

As of sometime tonight or tomorrow, I will be demoted from staff member to just a regular member. I hope this doesn't come as a surprise anyways, since Pan has been forshadowing this for some time now.

Until next time...

~Aragorn7

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
SPAMMER! :p

I was prepared to say that to the first person who posted the thread. ;)

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Hmm so he really did decied to leave. g/j on staying forever.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Eh, don't worry about it. I will still be here more or less, I just don't think I should be in staff if I don't even play Wc3....

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Told ya so! Sorry to hear that you are leaving Aragorn.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
He feels that it is imbalanced, and he doesn't have time for it anymore. We will all remember him.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Aragorn when you decide that you need to have your ass kicked on warcraft please come again.I was aware of your resignation.But you did the FFA arrangements fine and people used to come on time.Now everything is messed up.

WAIT.DONT leave anyway.Come and follow the latest news even though you're not staff.You wont miss us so much if you stay here and come from time to time.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
erm.. shouldn't have said departure, rather resignation.

He will stay and post, but wont be playing war3 =/ (guess no one reads the content, just reads the title)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Hehe, ya. I am not leaving you all, I am just resigning. I cannot be a staff member because I do not play Warcraft anymore.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I may still need you when you're here.The least you can do is giving ideas for our tourneys.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Hey I know this ploy all too well air-a-gorn! You just want to avoid our re-rematch dontcha?

Anyways im still holding to my "kill the family pet and if you dont have one i will buy you one and kill it" promise if you dont say hi every once in a while.

Thanks for making BF my home.

~Ed :cool:

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Samsara
Hey I know this ploy all too well air-a-gorn! You just want to avoid our re-rematch dontcha?

Anyways im still holding to my "kill the family pet and if you dont have one i will buy you one and kill it" promise if you dont say hi every once in a while.

Thanks for making BF my home.

~Ed :cool:
Hehe, I will be here for a while at least until next fall (i start college then).

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Aren't you, like, the hacks guy on BF who doesn't (didn't) post outside the hacks forum in Warcraft or something?

Of all the people, they chose you?!

*ahem*

I mean congratulations.