AQ war effort

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
How are your guys' servers? Ours is so slow, even with the NPCs handing in. -.-
BTW, if you don't know what the war effort is, it's the big event that requires peopel to collect a bunch of items and hand it in to IF or Orgrimmar. Been going on since the patch of course!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I had a level 16 toon on Merlin...I guess I win?

Twisted Neather is doing alright though

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Alliance is done, and Horde is finishing up...we are up around 90% done.

To be exact, 98%

ThRaShEd

Member!
Reaction score
Andrew said:
How are your guys' servers? Ours is so slow, even with the NPCs handing in. -.-
BTW, if you don't know what the war effort is, it's the big event that requires peopel to collect a bunch of items and hand it in to IF or Orgrimmar. Been going on since the patch of course!
andy i think daid is in the lead
if not hes really close but he was b4... prolly still is

anyways my point is hes giving me the mc so i get all nightslayer that drop! =)

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
can't get it if youre not 60.. they won't wait for you to level if you take forever. when AQ comes out, we won't even go to MC anymore. also, it's a raffle, so he can hand in a lot and still lose.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ThRaShEd said:
andy i think daid is in the lead
if not hes really close but he was b4... prolly still is

anyways my point is hes giving me the mc so i get all nightslayer that drop! =)
The one that calls US noob, l, o, l.

Reaction score
Our server is full and is doing pitifully -.-

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Us horde on our server is nearly done, but the alliance are really lazy at ~60%

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
We are done...the gates shall be opening on Sunday at 2:00pm

ThRaShEd

Member!
Reaction score
Andrew said:
can't get it if youre not 60.. they won't wait for you to level if you take forever. when AQ comes out, we won't even go to MC anymore. also, it's a raffle, so he can hand in a lot and still lose.
andy-

let me be the first to break you out of your fantisy world..

you dont take mats from people and deny them the reward..

if daid wins no matter how long it takes me to get 60, im goin on a full mc run. i dont care if it takes a year, just because im not 60 doesnt mean u go on like nothing happen dont bother to argue its not in ur hands just cause u dont want me to have the reward doesnt mean u get to decide

and sakutoa or w/e ur name is, as for that newb comment... wheres this comming from?

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
ThRaShEd said:
andy-

let me be the first to break you out of your fantisy world..

you dont take mats from people and deny them the reward..

if daid wins no matter how long it takes me to get 60, im goin on a full mc run. i dont care if it takes a year, just because im not 60 doesnt mean u go on like nothing happen dont bother to argue its not in ur hands just cause u dont want me to have the reward doesnt mean u get to decide

and sakutoa or w/e ur name is, as for that newb comment... wheres this comming from?
just hope daid wins.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
my guild did AQ 20 man, 2 raids at once. We got to Buru, hes a bitch at aroudn 3%, its ****ing hell.

2nd Pvp server to open gates.

Basically, they're all pretty easy if you get it down. The first one is just tank the boss, when you get a few of the debuff on you another tank taunts him off. Youll see bubbles of sand form, just move before they blow. Fight him near the steps.

2nd boss is a bitch, because of the event. If you can keep your NPC's up they can tank pretty well on the general. We ended up having to chain fear the last mob for each pack and not hitting him to regen mana, allow people to run back, ect. We ended up pulling the general close to the instance entrance, so everyone who was zoning back in could get right back into the fight. He does a nasty knock back that wipes aggro, just gotta have some good dps i guess. He has a high drop rate on a really nice 2hand sword, slightly less dmg than the world destroyer but the stats definantly make up for it.

third boss, there are eggs all around. have a dps group run around clockwise and drop the eggs to 10%. the boss does an emote and chases whoever he says around, have them pull him above or aroudn the egg while ranged dps kills it. Basically, once he gets to around 20%, the eggs stop spawning and you just dps him down. You cant taunt him, its a bitch of a fight once he gets past the 20% because everyone gets a really nasty debuff. We pulled him into the water where the broodling things cant go, seemed to work fine. First pull was 3%, 2nd 1% >.< third we got him. Had like 6 or 7 rogues, including me (akule) and deathnoodle. Fun fight.

The thing with AQ 20 that i like is how fun it is. Its not tank and stab fights, they have specific things that make them interesting. Plus, its not like an instance. it feels like a zone. xxplosive got some sick bracers, and a new rank of deadly poison.

Anyway, yeah thats it. it was fun, gonna go back tomarrow

Reaction score
Shadowsong just finished supply gathering ^_^. Three more days for delivery.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
I believe shattered hand opened today. Can't give you any info on how it went atm.