AQ opened on my realm

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
so damn sweet, my guild downed Ashi, then we downed the first boss in AQ20 with 8 people.

are some pictures

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Wow that's so old school. I remember fighting a Colossus of Ashi about a year ago with about 120 people.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Who's the Scarab Lord?

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
Roa, he got it :-/. man, that was so damn fun, and now all the elites are everywhere and im farming :D, found me some twink items

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
Very old school indeed. But looks very nice, gz on the loot. Btw, your UI is really clumsy :p

Reaction score
Haha I remember when it opened, almost everyone on the server was there and i disconnected. The queue was in the 2300 area. Free transfers were offered shortly after.

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
Dudes, i swear, NO alli showed up, they rather raid XR.... there were over 100 horde there, we downed Ashi so fast.... i died maybe 5 times total, given, i am a cloth, and that AOE is a BITCH!, ****ing knock back from hell.

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
i know :D, but still, im used to it, it is nice, way better than my other one, 3 million life though.... damn, im surprised noone made fun of my damage yet.... if you saw my spec you would know why

we downed a dragon today also :D\

make that 2 dragons today :D, Ysondre and Azzy

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
here is a terrible quality of the first few seconds of AQ, i was the first one to tag, first to die, you will see me jump and fireblast the anubis

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
I miss pretbc content... when i actually cared about wow... lmao staying up till 4-5am for kazzak, and having alliance spread out to see what dragons are up and where.

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
i just need Bm and i can goto Kara..... geez..... we got to the LAST portaal, tank DCs.

so damn pissed.....

still need rep for heroics, exalted with scryer atleast....