AOA BT Battle 4! (BAM vs Kald)

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The Announcer taps his mike.*

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, humans and non. Welcome! To the Age of Annihilation Battle Tourney, Fight Number FOUR! We'll be fighting this as an one-on-one battles where the only way to lose is if you're DEAD! That's right, DEAD! Of course, what's a little risk when the prize of a life time is on the line right? We've got all the best warriors in the world here and every one is hungry for BLOOD! Let the fourth battle BEGIN!

Tacitus: Ok, lets bring out our next condenders! Mlurk'Tul!!! Baltha`zor!!! Come to the arena!!! failure to comply within 5 minutes (one week) will result in a forfeit.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Baltha`zor walks into the arena toting his mighty axe. He swings it wildly showing great speed and agility with such a huge weapon. Many in the audience are still impressed that Baltha`zor is able to wield an axe larger than he in such a fassion. After all, it looks like it weighs as much as he.

Baltha`zor: This one better offer up a better challenge than my last victim.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: C'mon Kald, can't run forever, thought you wanted a chance to take me on

BOT:
Tacitus: Mlurk'Tul! You have two minutes to report to the arena before I hunt you down, extract your soul, and devour what you call your mortal shell.

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
*Out of nothing a cloud of dust explodes on the other side of the arena*

Mlurk'Tul: Finally I have arrived, excuse my tardiness I was preoccupied.

*Mlurk'Tul glances at the huge axe and smirks*

Mlurk'Tul: There are only so many ways one can manuever such a weapon even with your agility

*Mlurk'Tul crosses his wrists, a goblin sign for worthy*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Tacitus walks to the center of the arena*

Tacitus: Now that the contestants have arrived, the fight may begin. Only rule, the mortal shell must die in order to win. Other than that, this is a no holds barred match. Fighters, take your battle stances...

Lets Spill Some Blood!!!

*with a flash of red light he disappears from the arena*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Baltha`zor: This should be interesting. I actually have an opponent this time.

Baltha`zor simply takes a step back and calls on the shadows of his demonic darkness once again. Baltha`zor grins as he knows that only those of the deepest depths of his realm can see through this. He may suprise me! Baltha`zor reminds himself that in battle nothing is certain before he decides to truely test his opponent. He rushes forward, axe ready to strike. When he is ready, he takes a strong slash downward where Mlurk'Tul stands.

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
*Mlurk'Tul dissapears into a gust of wind, and 6 claw marks are formed on Baltha`zor's back*

Mlurk'Tul's Voice: You fool, attacking headfirst works on only the dumbest of opponents, even a novice can fend it

*A lightining bolt comes booming out of nowhere at Baltha`zor*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Baltha`zor: *taking the hit* Ah! I deserve that. But not for underestimating my opponent.

I should not have just tested him. This is good, however. Baltha`zor takes a few steps back, allowing Mlurk'Tul to misinterpret his position as one of weakness. Baltha`zor knows that simple magics won't harm him. Lighting? I was hoping for a bit more of a challenge. Baltha`zor decides it's time to test something else.

Baltha`zor: Mwahahahaha! Demon Light was only the beginning of this fun! Now the true test begins!

Baltha`zor holds his axe steady. He silences his movements then, then Mlurk'Tul hears Baltha`zor coming from three different directions. He hears him from diagonally to the right and left and to the back. There is no difference in the sounds; Baltha`zor has activated Darkness of the Strike. Shortly, all the shadows, all the darkness, from the arena becomes focused into the very blade of Baltha`zor's axe. Such an influx of light blinds Mlurk'Tul. He has three seconds to dodge.

Judge... Seriously, most of Baltha`zor's moves are based on a roll. Death is not his ultimate attack -- and is the most unreliable. This is more reliable.

ROLLS:
1 = Escape unharmed, guess the angle of attack correctly
2 = Guess back; WRONG -- takes some kind of damage
3 = Guess left; WRONG -- same
4 = Guess right; WRONG -- same
5 = Doesn't move, damage only
6 = Doesn't move, death (judge may choose to remove this)

FYI: All of Baltha`zor's attack skills involve death in some way. Tacitus... Your turn...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Though Mlurk'Tul is able to dodge the axe strike, he is unable to avoid the coming shockwave. A loud boom fills the audience as Baltha`zor's axe lands heavy into the ground, causing large chunks to come out of the earth. The shockwave pushses Mlurk'Tul back enough for Baltha`zor to withdraw his axe. He looks at Mlurk'Tul with a smirk on his face, enjoying this.

THE ABOVE WAS NOT AN ACTION!!

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
OOC: I suppose I have to Copy/Paste my planeswalking rules here too?

*Mlurk'Tul laughs a croaking laugh*

Mlurk'Tul: Once again I have an unworthy opponent

*The claws dissapear and reappear behind Baltha`zor, and leave 2 deep claw gash, as he unvieles a lightining blast point blank into Baltha`zor's bacl*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Nah, you couldn't escape it -- trust me ;) As per "copy and paste", do I have to do that concerning Greater Daemons and Baltha`zor's thick, almost rock-like, hide? (worse than rock, maybe :D)
BOT:

Baltha`zor laughs as the lightning surges over his hide. He swings his axe again, and Mlurk'tul dodges again. When he reappears behind Baltha`zor, he is, instead, met with an axe to the gut.

Baltha`zor: I think I'm done playing. Hmhm! Not many would survive that swing.

Baltha`zor takes his axe straight up and slices down hard and fast. He'll try something new this time... I'll be prepared! Baltha`zor doesn't hide where he is striking; he's taking aim at Mlurk'tul's right shoulder -- to cleave off his arm and possilby his right side -- at least, that's what can be deduced.