Anything new around war3?

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Hi guys, let me remind you that this is my main of the main nick. 0 stands for O and 2 stands for R.

I haven't played this game for a long time and probably won't soon if at all. I'm here near Canada to study for a year or less, away from home which means - no war3, no people I know, no nothing. I'm w8ing 4 sc2 anyway. At least I got my connection.

I wish there was a PC cafe with games around. It is always nice to see if I can still kick ass or not and to what extent. I wanna play solo again just from time to time for fun, I like the good old times. It is also one of the things that reminds me of home. Even when sc2 is out and I play it, I will still enjoy going back to war3 to see how I am doing. It sucks when a person starts becoming good at smth and then he suddenly leave it. Same is in life. Since I can't play if there isn't a cafe,I will be happy to remind you how to play Human before I am gone again :D

Anything new for the last 1/2 year? Nerfs/buffs/patches/scene news (like - the not so good elf 4K-Creo wins WCG 2007) ?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Nothing new, it is still version 1.21. All that is really changed is newer versions of DotA and maybe some rankings on the ladder for some people.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Heheh what about Theroy which level is he? :> (w8ing for his answer)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Theroy left Wc3 I think, I dont remember what his MSN too well either.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I play the odd AT here and there with c0ik err "backfromdead" on USEAST

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I can't play at all, I don't have the game here but I was thinking (when I get back home...) of getting back to solo and AT. Looks like SCII will not be rdy before the late summer of the next year. And even if it were, I would still play war3 from time to time. Looks like I'm asking you 'Hey... do you wanna play after 7-8 months?? which sucks..'. Well there aren't any PC cafes around, I wound't mind going from time to time, but you see another thing that sucks. I'm not sure that you will be even half in shape after so long time.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
And by then, Vista and DirectX 10 would be requirements.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing has changed since the last patch....

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If bored, I suggest trying the odd strategies. That means casters for UD, non-casters for Human, air for elf and headhunters for orc.

Try the tinker as well. Level 6 is a beast.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I just did Alchemist earlier by accident. Got him to level 6 without losing him, in a 3on3 RT. It was pretty much over by the time I got ot level 6, but I did manage to use Transmute on a unit.