Anyone els miss alot?

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Im a rogue level 29 currently using a fight broadsword of the tiger with 13.9 dps and a mace with 16.2 dps. Is my dps too high? Im not sure what my cause of missing is but its alot. If i dont use Sinister Strike it would take me a half an hour to kill something.

-=@Driphter@=-

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.beef4kids.com
Your probably not hitting enough because either the monster your trying to hit has too high of a defense. Or you don't have enough skill in the weapon you're using.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
-=@Driphter@=- said:
Your probably not hitting enough because either the monster your trying to hit has too high of a defense. Or you don't have enough skill in the weapon you're using.
Nope. Its about the same level i am and my level in it are fine.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Warriors also have this uncanny habit of missing more then half the time, making it a bitch to kill anything.

From readin the WoW forums Blizzard is aware of this, though I'm not sure when it's going to be fixed (if at all)

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
I heard they implemented it to balance out the whole dual wielding thing. Just increase your skill in your weapons until then on lower lvl monsters, a general rule is to have a skill in a specific weapon equal to three times your level.

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im a 19 rogue and im having missing problems too :/ only hit about half the time. I use Sword/Dagger combo.