Anybody...

LiChI)uI)e

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Does anybody want to make a map with me? I'm fresh out of ideas and I need an idea or some one with an idea that wants to make a map with me. I'm kind of rusty, but I still remeber most of the stuff. :)

LiChI)uI)e

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, that's what I was going to do, but I couldn't think of an idea. I still want to work on a map with someone.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I have tons of ideas for maps.

One map I thought of is sort of a fusion between a bound and a defense. The game gives you 2 minutes to complete a certain amount of bound stages. Depending on how many you complete will give you a certain amount of minerals and/or gas. You then use what you gained to set up a defense. You then do another couple of stages in 2 minutes, get a set amount of money and/or units, and repeat the process.

Another good idea for a map that I thought of was a movie map about nooBisH UMS maps. I would call it "The Untitled Scenario."

Its not that hard to think of good ideas :cool:

LiChI)uI)e

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Rygon
I have tons of ideas for maps.

One map I thought of is sort of a fusion between a bound and a defense. The game gives you 2 minutes to complete a certain amount of bound stages. Depending on how many you complete will give you a certain amount of minerals and/or gas. You then use what you gained to set up a defense. You then do another couple of stages in 2 minutes, get a set amount of money and/or units, and repeat the process.

Another good idea for a map that I thought of was a movie map about nooBisH UMS maps. I would call it "The Untitled Scenario."

Its not that hard to think of good ideas :cool:
I think that your idea is a good one. I should try to make it. Okay, I'm going to start making it tommorow and I'm guessing it's going to be done in a month or two. If anyone wants to help with it, feel free to IM me on kornfreak62790(my AIM name) or else give me a PM.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Glad to be of help :p . Im producing an FF7 RpG at the moment; nothing that would exactly accel in the "creativity" department.. I just wanted to make a decent version of the real game.

LiChI)uI)e

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah...I started making a FFX map, but I just gave up on it because I always used to do that. FF games are awesome.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I don't have the patience to work on a 256x256 FF map.

Heh, i just made an Altered SC map, solely because i couldn't find a decent one :D

Took me two days. I am proud. ;)

LiChI)uI)e

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Good job! :) I am starting to make the map that Rygon was talking about. It should be done in a month or two if I acutally try to get it done.