Anybody buying the new GTA?

cbk

Reaction score
I reserved it and am getting it on Monday. Is anybody else getting it?

dP

Member!
Reaction score
im pretty sure everyone will get it. except for you, you, you, and that person over there.

Reaction score
Of course everyone will get it, it's prolly the most waited game ever on ps2 as of right now. And it'll definately live up to the expectations, from what I read, the reviews and sht were all awesome and stuff.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I have a reserved "rental". Something tells me it's going to blow, hence the reason why I'm renting it.

ShaftedTwice

Reaction score
Well, I dont know, im not really into those kinda games, gets boring fast IMO.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I'm not getting it. Could be because I don't have a PS2..no it's because the game isn't to my liking.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
the second one was fun, but it got too repetitive. now the new ones just seem really stupid..

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
I pre ordered mine a while ago... hope its sweet.... Not sure about the whole food thing tho... I do like teh character customization thing tho.

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
It was leaked as well >.< on suprnova I played it its so awesome :) so many new things to do in GTA and actually has like a real life basis. Can't wait for it to leech to PC. Hopefully although Rockstar has made a contract with sony to only release GTA games only FOR ps2 now? Oh well :(

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
It seems everyone and their brother are getting it.

My friend works at eb in the mall and said that there were like 9000 reserved copies there alone. The release was today. I'm sure he was busy.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
im getting it after what i hear from you ppl here :D see if its worth 2 skateboards that i could have :D

Zaku

Reaction score
I skipped my first 3 hours of school today, and I bought it at GameStop after trying 3 other places. It is with me right now. Can't wait until i get home from school to play it.

Reaction score
OMFG WELL HURRY AND GET UR ASS BACK HOME.

Well I wish I could buy it, but I just found out I have to buy some gifts which will take away my hard earned money which means omfg no GTA for another week

IDefy

Reaction score
Zaku said:
I skipped my first 3 hours of school today, and I bought it at GameStop after trying 3 other places. It is with me right now. Can't wait until i get home from school to play it.
You skipped school for a game? Jesus, its just a game, this is insanely disgusting how much hype and excitement surrounds these games. If one more person mentions halo 2 or half life 2 and says how great they will be, i'll gut them like a fish.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
IDefy said:
You skipped school for a game? Jesus, its just a game, this is insanely disgusting how much hype and excitement surrounds these games. If one more person mentions halo 2 or half life 2 and says how great they will be, i'll gut them like a fish.
but... to a gamer getting a highly anticipated game before any of your friends is worth it.
trust me, me and my friend he plays starcraft but hasnt been on in a while- his name was zerglite ) always try to get newly released games before the other, as of right now we are after AC5:the unsung war, GTA San Andreas, MK deception and uh... thats it right now.