Any one jumping on to bnet when they get that game?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
When teh game comes out. i think i wan to jump into bnet and see what its like. any one want to join in? its gonna be fun not knowing what to do

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping that this time i can grab a cdkey and play the beta. I haven't been able to for the past two games (WCIII and TFT), thrid times the charm eh? After that i'll play through the story because I really want to know what happens, then ill be back on Bnet in no time.

L

Laharl

I'd probably grab the beta, if I can, play through the story. Delete. Never talk about the game again.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
they give out betas? meh ill be too slow to get one :/

L

Laharl

I'm not sure how they'll be doing the beta testing. But I hope to get one, as to not waste money on the game itself.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
They will do a closed Beta, where keys are given out at Blizzcon, to professionals, and will likely set up a random offer to people who sign up for it.

The Beta will include Multiplayer. The Story Mode is going to be finished last, before the final polish is applied to the game, so it isn't in the Beta.

L

Laharl

Aaah. I'd hate to have to buy the game only to find out how the story is continued/finished.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I'm buying the game for the SP and MP. I love SP storylines.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
im in tersted in the sp, but also in using the UI enhancements and new game design to kick ass in mp.

L

Laharl

What UI enhancements? All I see are graphics akin to War3, an overall poor game design, UI downgrades which will undoubtably give it about the same skill req as a game like war3, and fanboys squealing about the whole crappy joke.

Blizzard, why must you hurt one who loved you so? -_-

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
What UI enhancements? All I see are graphics akin to War3, an overall poor game design, UI downgrades which will undoubtably give it about the same skill req as a game like war3, and fanboys squealing about the whole crappy joke.

Blizzard, why must you hurt one who loved you so? -_-
Graphics look 10x better than WCIII due to enhancement in technology in five years. GAme design is based on SC, the UI has upgrades that even the SC64 version of Sc had but the PC didn't. The game will require less skill in terms of micro than WCIII, but more than SC.

F

Fishmeistercod

Hell yeah I'm getting onto BNet when out! Although first I'm gonna PLAY the game :p

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Probably not as I always play the single player in games first.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I will probably play single player first to get used to the units and the storyline and then hop right on to b.net

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no thanks i would like to play through single player before i go on multi. my general rule is play single first multi later

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
no one wants to **** around b.net with me :(

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Sadly, I may still be in Iraq when the game is released. However, it is Blizzard. I might have to wait even after I get back. :p I hope not though. I'm too excited for that game to be released.