Any One Here Get Picked!!

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
No, they sent it out yesterdat. I still didn't get in. DAMNIT!

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Im not sure, but i kno its at least around there.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn't reeally matter to me because I didn't get in. Gosh, I should be playing right now.

Jubba43605

Member!
Reaction score
Thats what every other person in this forums is sayin right now ^^

Aternyth

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Grieving Mendacity
So play on Stormcrafts server, it's the best thing you'll find other than the real deal.
excuse me for my ignorance, but thats a free server, right?

Sky_dragon

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
@ all who got chosen: Did the beta actually caused your system to go crazy, I want to sign up but my dad doesn't like the idea that it might cause problems on our comp.

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
WoW can LAG your comp a lot, the game is in the beta testing, n it crashes a few times for me, Other then that, it doesnt cause problem for the comp.

C

chris7

I got the beta. Actually it plays very well, I often forget it is still in development. I've been kinda bored with it though, honestly, just recently it started to pick up. I got to level 12 as a paladin and some new quests opened up in Stormwind so I can finally get out of westfall.

It runs pretty good on my 2.4 ghz p4 laptop with a radeon 9000, if that gives you guys any insight as to the hardware you will need. My fps used to drop when I would die or when I went to stormwind but not with the latest patch.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank god for the beta testers. They help make the game better for retail. Thanks for polishing it.