Any of you oldies still around?

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Finally another person who hasn't changed their name so i can remember them! Here's looking at you Octopor

Not like anyone knew who I was as Starsoft anyways. :(

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Not like anyone knew who I was as Starsoft anyways. :(
but everyone knew starsoft as awesome ASOT torrent guy :heart:
speaking of, whats poppin n hot in the ins ins scene these days hit me with somethin special to break in my new cans. will likely pick up some dt770s this week

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
I havent logged into this site since 2-08. member since '02 I guess? I came here by chance tonight, I cant believe its still around.

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
Holy **** it's MisterWhippy; you were D2 staff manager when I first joined. You gave me my first mod position :D (Bots and Editors). Good to see you!

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
So has BF just become like a pit stop for old people to despondently reminisce about their oldness, lost youth, and wasted childhood? Or am I missing something?

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
So has BF just become like a pit stop for old people to despondently reminisce about their oldness, lost youth, and wasted childhood? Or am I missing something?
was it ever something else ;)

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Holy **** it's MisterWhippy; you were D2 staff manager when I first joined. You gave me my first mod position :D (Bots and Editors). Good to see you!
Me too. <3 Whippy.