Any of the old forum geezers remember...

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sometimes I'm about to break a rule but then I think "Wait, I didn't post in pink"

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Sometimes I'm about to break a rule but then I think 'That's why you make new rules'.

--Edit--

Edited for format.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Vegetaclam makes me laugh so hard.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Yes, I agree. Gyarados is better than Nidoking.*
I can prove how extremely flawed that statement is.

Jimbo said:
Also, get your head out of your ass, and get off your pedastal and quit acting like just because you're a goldtag you're better than us. You arn't, you reallly reallllllly arn't, and it's proven by your time and time again at letting Cheeze bother you, or bringing up the Mike owning you, or all your constant stupid posting like "Garydos is bad at special attack so it wouldn't do much dmg to nidoking but my nidoking uses thunder which is triple effect and kills your garydos in one hit". Enough is enough man, seriously.
First of all, I am not high and mighty, I am just as equal as anyone here on BF, except I have mod permissions, and still do. Cheeze learned the hard way just how far being dumb can be, and I admit I cannot stand ignorant guys like him. He thought he could take the flaming into the Chit-Chat, he did and got punished, blaming his weakness to control himself on me. It was his own fault he got banned, not mine. I simply used my power to enforce the rules.

Second, I am sick and tired of you, or anyone in fact referencing that crap about Mike owning me on Vent. I should have known it was a trap, but I didn't and payed for it. So what if I am considered "socially stupid" or "austistic" or a nerd? Big deal, it's just the opinion of 4-5 of the worst members in Battleforums history (all of them either banned or were banned). And the way Mike told me to "get a life", psssh... I don't want to end up like what I think to be the socially stupid ones, the ones who basically just think the key to getting into a woman is through her pants and get drunk 24/7.

I am not retarded when it comes to PCs or tech stuff, even gaming. Or even as low as Pokemon for that matter. It's called uniqueness, learn what it means before you post your opinions.

And if you want to cry and complain about my nerdiness, then go into User CP and set Chris to your ignore list. Either do that, or ignore what I type. And I know for a fact your next post will say Nobody Cares, I say what I say regardless of people paying attention or not. Plus, it would just prove how socially ignorant you really are.

CB said:
Wait how would deleting unactivated members effect our posts per week?
Average Posts per day would increase, because it would be held down by people who had zero posts.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
He gave me that treatment for a post in the Void.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I didn't know what Smogon was.