Another Pindlebot question?????????

speter79

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Is there anyway to configure my sorc to where it uses Orb a lost more than Nova. My Nova is not nearly as strong as Orb and would be able to kill him a lot faster and I would not disconnect as much.

Thanks

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by speter79
Is there anyway to configure my sorc to where it uses Orb a lost more than Nova. My Nova is not nearly as strong as Orb and would be able to kill him a lot faster and I would not disconnect as much.

Thanks
yes.

not sure if it can be done with the default nova script that comes with JED install. but get the sh-demon script off diabloworlds website. theirs a line in it that looks like this.....

var attack_sequence = new Array("Frozen Orb", 1, "Static Field", 2, "Frozen Orb", 1, "Nova", 2);
var repeat_from = 2;

to understand how and what to change just read the explination, and examples just before these two lines.

also you will notice that the lines i posted here are not how they look in your script. i also changed it so that it did more orbs than nova.

as is right now from those 2 lines it will do 1 orb first, then 2 static's, then 1 orb, then 2 nova, then 1 orb, then 2 nova, orb, 2 nova's, etc etc etc untill pindle is dead.