Annoying orc harass

[cataclysm]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm...well...i play NE..and i seem to have a thing of getting owned whenever someone harasses me...especially orc...but the specific strat that gets extremely annoying is when they get blademaster and harass your base while they tech to some kind of air and then just harass you with that...i have a replay attached...and im hoping someone can help me get over this...and now that i think of it...i also cant beat the strat with undead, when they tech to gargoyles and just harass you with that...and i know you can get dust of appearance for the orc harass...and blah blah...but i still am not doing well...
well, watch the replay
thanks

Xenoce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, you're rude, are a sore loser, and don't think what he did was a "real strat." Even though, if you have any idea what you're doing, it's easy enough to beat. Should I help? I don't think so. If you lost, take it. What he did was a valid and risky strat. It could've been better executed, but it took balls to do it. I admire him more then you, and would most likely give him tips over you.

But I'll give you some tips anyway. Here:
1. Don't talk shit when you lose. You lost for a reason. Weather it was a bad day, your hands were cold, or you just have a lower skill level, you lost for a reason.
2. All strats are real strats unless they take advantage of a bug, glitch, or exploit. Deal with it.
3. Watch your own replays. See what you can do better. Some mistakes are painfully obvious, as in that replay.

[cataclysm]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm..thanks....um...i didnt intend to be rude, but i lose to that strat a lot, and i t bothers me...especially since the strat relys on purely being annoying and harassing the hell out of the opponent.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Is it as gay as mass raider sapping, then teleporting out? Please, no strategy is "gay". Night elf has a weakness to light air harassment, has ever since TfT was released and Wyvern and Gargoyles were moved to tier 2. Camp some archers and dryads in your base, tower him when he is teching, there are many things you can do to stop it. However, I recommend that you simply Mass More Huntresses.

Xenoce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'll give a few tips.
With that harass, you needed a tower faster. Towers are the counter to harass.
He has too many towers. NE get the only tier-one siege unit. Weak as it is, it's still a good unit.
He teched with NO UNITS. You could've taken an army to the outskirts of his base, camped there, researched backpack, creeped without the hero, brought items to hero, expo'd, and made his life hell.

All I can remember right now.

FL4R3

Member!
Reaction score
orc harass is stupid, its ot really a test of skill, but of speed.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have the same exact problem...but i play humans! Check out my thread in the warcraft strategy section and you will notice how similar they are...

Anyways...bademaster harass should be quite easy to avoid! with NE...make sure you micro your wisps a lot...and dispell them when about to die...If the BM has no mana he cant vanish anymore...so he will most probably leave your base as soon as possible if you are shooting at him...Moon wells will also help...I am not at home to watch the replay sorry...

[cataclysm]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
" use dust of appearance."
how did i know someone was gonna say that..:-/....you know what else is annoying?...when they mass ghouls and then gargoyles, and they rush your tree of life, and try to kill it