Annoying fatal error issue!!!

ShaolinMilk

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
So okay, here's the deal. Ever since the 1.24 patch, I get fatal error left and right. I'm in a middle of a game, the stupid fatal error comes up. Sometimes it happens when I open up the game and other times, it just happens out of nowhere. I thought it was my bot that was causing this, but I have turned off my bot, restarted my computer and the error happens still. So I came to a conclusion that it's not my bot. I followed the tutorial on how to fix fatal error's and the problem still persists.

I have updated my video card driver, my sound driver and even reinstalled windows. This happened since the new patch and I never ever got this prior to the patch. It's frustrating when I'm in a game, and a fatal error message pops up.

I have attached my latest error log to this thread and please take a look. I want to fix this issue so badly, and I consider my self to be pretty good at computers. I don't know what else to do.

Attachments

Arctikus

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Hello!

There is allready a Sticky thread with information to help you solve this here. But if that doesn't solve it feel free to send me a PM with ventrilo or Teamspeak info and I would be glad to help!

nammage

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Theres actually a possibility that if you're playing UMS'S since the new patch came it out its kinda of regular to get fatals since none of the maps are coded for the patch just wait be patient and let the maps get coded

ShaolinMilk

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I read everything in the Sticky Thread and the error still occurs! This happened since I updated to the 1.24 patch. And I'm playing dota by the way.

enix

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, this happens to me almost all the time, maybe there is something wrong when you downloaded it, try downloading it again

Catscratches

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Is it just me that get dissconnected from batlle.net after every game?
Somethimes my friends and I are playing and it says that i have exited battle.net but im still inhthe game. Annoying